IF YOU FOUND YOUR WIFE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN...

SERIOUSLY, WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO IF YOU ACTUALLY CAUGHT THEM IN THE ACT? oij213490

WVU

EOG Master
Re: IF YOU FOUND YOUR WIFE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN...

check to see if he had a bigger pee pee

5 star bomb

EOG Master

depends on if i know the guy, and if he knows she is married.... Either way i would be way more disappointed in her. I wouldnt get violent bc its not worth going to jail.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

1. Barricade the front door.
2. Unlock the safe.
3. Get the gun.
4. Shoot them both.
5. Burn the house down.
6. Open up that book I've been meaning to, down in Costa Rica.
7. Live happily everafter in a tropical paradise.

Damn maybe her cheating on me wouldn't be so bad after all. :+clueless

I would like to say I wouldn't act violently, but who really knows. I would be so pissed that I hope I could just leave. Nothing would be easy about the situation, but violence would make it worse on yourself.

Damn I feel bad for anybody in this situation. Would pretty much suck if you really love her.

Apple

Banned

I always wonder why people want to kill the other guy in this situation.. Its not really "his" fault unless he knows you.. Wife could of told him anything..

Very True Gyno. It would be human nature to hate the guy forever but to beat his ass and stay with the wife is ludicrous. Like you mentioned, he may not have a clue. One thing is for sure, she knew. :cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i would come up and say do you have room for one more?? :LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I always wonder why people want to kill the other guy in this situation.. Its not really "his" fault unless he knows you.. Wife could of told him anything..

because i can't/shouldn't beat the crap out of her

i would beat the crap out of him, tell HER to follow him out the door and the next morning i'd be visiting my bro (a lawyer) so he could file divroce papers and i'd wanna take her to the cleaners! if we have kids - i am asking for full custody but knowing how pussy whipped the U.S. Court System is know she will get it

I put them 4 categories, 1st those that want to kill the man, 2nd those that want to kill the wife, 3rd those that would prefer to kill them both and lastly those that would just want to kill themselves....

I put them 4 categories, 1st those that want to kill the man, 2nd those that want to kill the wife, 3rd those that would prefer to kill them both and lastly those that would just want to kill themselves....

5th category: Doug, who'd consider it the luckiest day of his life.

The Devil

EOG Master

I WOULD SHAKE THE GUYS HAND, THANK HIM AND BUY HIM A FEW DRINKS......

WHILE IN RIKERS I MET A GUY WHO WAS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FOR SOME POT CHARGE AFTER SERVING 17 YEARS IN JERSEY FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AND LOVER.........

HE TOLD ME HE CAME HOME AND FOUND THEM TOGETHER, HE GRABBED ONE OF THOSE SHARP CARPENTER KNIVES AND SLIT BOTH THEIR THROATS........HE SAID HE NEVER REGRETTED ONE DAY HE SERVED IN JAIL JUST WATCHING THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES AS THEY WERE DYING......TRUE STORY.....

I would like to think I would walk out and take my children with me.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Walk out.

Same here

I've never understood the anger most men have towards the other guy.

She's the one you should feel that way towards.

Not only is she your partner & the one who has put herself in that situation (He's only accepting what's been offered to him), there's also no telling what type of BS she could have be telling him, such as you 2 were having major problems, going to get a divorce soon, she was going to leave you anyhow, etc. etc. etc.....

wayne1

EOG Enthusiast

I would thank him and maybe hint that the only reason she is cheating on me is because I know what diseases she is carrying.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i woudl think to myself how have I become such a pathetic husband that my WIFE would find a new partner.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i would be upset no doubt...but then being single......hmmm. time for the attorney

SERIOUSLY, WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO IF YOU ACTUALLY CAUGHT THEM IN THE ACT? oij213490

I'd give her a high five :+excited-

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Leave and sleep with the last woman I slept with before her.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I saw my husband with another woman. It depends who that woman is, what kind of mood I'm in that day, where they're humping (If it's MY bed, I('m setting the fucking thing on fire with them in it)....I just don't know. I'd like to think I'd remain calm, walk out and never come back...but if I'm PMSing, there's a good chance I'll be in jail by dawn.

Give them the keys to the house and car. Oh, I already did that and more.

I always kept HOPING I'd find my ex in bed with another man. Would have made everything else so much easier and I could have least warned the guy what he was getting himself into.

Ask the guy if my wife at least warned him she's having a herpes outbreak.

Blondie

EOG Master

I honestly don't know what I would do if I saw my husband with another woman. It depends who that woman is, what kind of mood I'm in that day, where they're humping (If it's MY bed, I('m setting the fucking thing on fire with them in it)....I just don't know. I'd like to think I'd remain calm, walk out and never come back...but if I'm PMSing, there's a good chance I'll be in jail by dawn.

I see a Lifetime movie in the making :pop: