Talked to Blondie on the phone

The first time I talked to Blondie I thought she was a truck driver. She said, "fuck this" and "bull shit" and "fuck off" . I was afraid of her.

The second time and after she's very nice, funny and will needle you. The first time that you talk with her, make it short.

Re: Talked to Blondie on the phone

that's because we were busy the first time you called....................

The first time I talked to Blondie I thought she was a truck driver. She said, "fuck this" and "bull shit" and "fuck off" . I was afraid of her.

The second time and after she's very nice, funny and will needle you. The first time that you talk with her, make it short.

Wait till you meet her in person Raiders!:LMAO

:finger004 Shouldn't you be BUSY 2348ji23e

What in the hell are you doing on HERE :pop:

I have done all I can do. I have the cake made the food is cooking and I have decorated the pool. Dawg is outside cleaning up so I can't go outside. I thought I would come in here and chat and do homework.

But thanks for wanting me here! LOL!:+textinb3 JK!

Blondie

EOG Master

I have done all I can do. I have the cake made the food is cooking and I have decorated the pool. Dawg is outside cleaning up so I can't go outside. I thought I would come in here and chat and do homework.

But thanks for wanting me here! LOL!:+textinb3 JK!

:+bouncing:+bouncing:+bouncing:+bouncing

So glad you are here! Would rather I be there though :mad:

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Yes I wish you were here too. I could really use a friend right now. :cheers

Yummy, be sure and give Dawg my regards on this being the beginning of a perfect match with your ceremony this afternoon. Congrats to both of you.:houra Also, tell Dawg from one Alabama Alum to another, ROLL TIDE. Here's to all the best to you two.:cheers

Yummy, be sure and give Dawg my regards on this being the beginning of a perfect match with your ceremony this afternoon. Congrats to both of you.:houra Also, tell Dawg from one Alabama Alum to another, ROLL TIDE. Here's to all the best to you two.:cheers

Thank you very much and I will be sure to let him know!:houra

I'm sure she is fine, but I prefer to maintain the image of Blondie as having a potty mouth, a mullet haricut, and a Peterbuilt in the front yard.

Please don't spoil this for me.

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm sure she is fine, but I prefer to maintain the image of Blondie as having a potty mouth, a mullet haricut, and a Peterbuilt in the front yard.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Would a giant Santa at Christmas time work 2348ji23e

Well 2 out of 3 will have to do!:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Well 2 out of 3 will have to do!:+textinb3

:finger004 This year the kids want a giant turkey you will have to bring RD here so we can prove to him that people do still celebrate Thanksgiving :LMAO

:finger004 This year the kids want a giant turkey you will have to bring RD here so we can prove to him that people do still celebrate Thanksgiving :LMAO

He will kill over with surprise!:LMAO