Do You Think You Will Be Posting

Re: Do You Think You Will Be Posting

If I am still alive yes the better ?? is do you think you will still be alive 10 to 15

years from now:+textinb3:+textinb3

Junk

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

In 10 years, i'll be soooo rich from gambling I doubt i'll have time to post!!!!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I will be - without a doubt - I'm not married - 90% of my friends are - I could always sit down with a bottle of cabernet by myself and watch my plays - as long as I'm wagering I will always come to these forums - birds of the feather fly together - the day you don't see me is the day I die or the day I stop wagering - statistically very unlikely events - plus, the forums need me or J will be benching 400 bills and running 5 minute miles without me to keep him in line

panther

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

do they have wireless in hell

Topgirl

EOG Member

Yeah, why not....
I sitting here.....1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 4 year, 5 year.........:WOW:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah probably a little bit...probably be married and have a kid or 2 by then. :escape

Al Gore didn't even invent the Internet until I was 50. I've got a lot of posting time to make up for.

I think getting the younger generation in to forums like this will be harder because of myspace and facebook is so popular and is what the youngins post everything on.

But sure there will many changes 10 years from now and myspace and facebook could be like dinosaurs then.

so last poster here shut off the lights before leaving

I didn't think I'd still be posting today from when I started 6 years ago. I had no idea that I would find this handicapping world as addictive. The forum drama,stiffs,pissing matches, bashes and all the wonderful fucked up shit on these forums will probably continue to lure me back.
I've owned a forum, sold a forum, and am now just part of a forum again and I enjoy the position I'm in now more than ever.

10 years - Yes
15 years - Maybe
20 years - NO, I'll be living down in the islands and won't need to handicap anymore. Investments are a plenty to retire on.

APPLE

If I'm posting in 5 years just shoot me. Its tough to think that on any given day, sometimes I just don't have anything better to do than breakdown college football, NFL and then post on forums. I really need to get a part time job. That would at least kill some time.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I don't know if I will be alive but I do know the answer is NO...2348ji23e

Wow......That leaves the rest of us scratching our heads & a bit disappointed to imagine what's to come........Or, should I say what's not to come........:(