Who here kisses the most ass and is waiting for a free hand out?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who here kisses the most ass and is waiting for a free hand out?

5 team never struck me as a kiss ass. i think he used to light me up from time to time back in the day.

if a kiss ass is someone who is not actually a nice guy, but poses as one then...idk. sometimes i think po69 is full of it and sometimes i just think he loves this shit so much that its ridiculous and he gets caught up in it. I know hes always looking to win the contests and play, but i consider that a good thing. I'll have to take some time and think about this one.

5team ??? :+clueless What gave you that idea bigbet ???

By all accounts, he's simply a nice guy

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 team never struck me as a kiss ass. i think he used to light me up from time to time back in the day.

if a kiss ass is someone who is not actually a nice guy, but poses as one then...idk. sometimes i think po69 is full of it and sometimes i just think he loves this shit so much that its ridiculous and he gets caught up in it. I know hes always looking to win the contests and play, but i consider that a good thing. I'll have to take some time and think about this one.

:+textinb3 gotta smirkish smile out me on that one Mo.

I think with 7 mods, a half dozen paid posters, and god knows how many project managers / techies the Shrink is "handed out".

his lips are wrapped tight around many poles here at EOG fo'sho'

WVU

EOG Master

I met 5 team parlay and he was a cool cat.

PO69 isn't a kiss ass, many other things, but not a kiss ass......i feel sorry for him at times, the abuse this guy takes:+textinb3

royboy

EOG Dedicated

who the fuck you talking about bb? surely not 5 team parlay. put down the bottle big guy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 team would be one of the last....put down the bottle and bake something.

5team is a great guy, but regardless, I can't remember a time where he's kissed ass here or across the street.

Also a killer craps player with the awesome nickname "Golden Arm."

Not really, while I am putting shit in the oven.....do you have a request?
Is this the new improved nicer bigbet :LMAO

Sounds more like 5 star than 5 team from what you described :cheers

Dante

EOG Veteran

I met 5teamparlay..... he is not a kissass...great guy and knows his poker

Hate sunburn.....hiked 4 miles last week in TN., and thought with the shade from the tree's didnt need to wear a hat. horrible, period
Sorry to hear about the sunburn, I'll trade ya that for a sprained ankle :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Hate sunburn.....hiked 4 miles last week in TN., and thought with the shade from the tree's didnt need to wear a hat. horrible, period

Not good.

Still thinking on an answer to the original question. Although I think 5 star would qualify....

Frog goes streaks where he has the smell of crap on him 24/7. The reason he takes off for time is to get the stench off.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes, yes, yes.

Every so often you cover it up though by being a pain in the ass :houra

I do not mean it in a bad way, just a personal observation :cheers

Doesn't mean we like you any less :LMAO