Do you know anyone who didnt like "Dark Knight"?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Do you know anyone who didnt like "Dark Knight"?

mofome said he didnt like it... Gyno you didnt like it? I am surprised... It was a great movie

hes saying he doesnt know anybody who didnt like the movie...i thought it was a great movie...heath ledger was nasty as the joker

mofome

Banned

i never said i didnt like it. my pops and sister just saw it, neither was impressed. its just not that great a movie, but it is entertaining.

Know one person who didn't like it, but far more who thought it was really overrated.

I didn't like it and left halfway through. I'm sure the rest of it was better but the first half just seemed too boring. 2938u4ji23

texansfan

EOG Master

It was pretty good, kinda long but otherwise pretty good.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I dont know anybody thats seen it yet, what exactly is the draw? Just that ledger died?

rayray

EOG Dedicated

most overhyped movie in a long time. it had a lot of action, but was too long and lost my attention after a while. although ledgers performance was good, the reasons why everyone thinks it was unbelievably great is because his role in "candy" as a junkie was morbid and slow and of course, he played a low key homo in bbm. his role as the joker was a total opposite of his last few performances. a good performance but not award material imo. some parts of this flick were just borderline dumb.

The Devil

EOG Master

saw the coming attractions.......looked fairly good.......

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i thought it was average.....agree with slappy about Ledger's performance. all of it was just o.k.