Will a book put out ODDS on the Sweet 16 of the EOG Handicapping Tournament?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: Will a book put out ODDS on the Sweet 16 of the EOG Handicapping Tournament?

If all contestants start from scratch(i.e no carryover from previous rounds), it'll be pretty much a coinflip. I'd make every matchup -120 on each side.....91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Will a book put out ODDS on the Sweet 16 of the EOG Handicapping Tournament?

You can create a betting page at Matchbook under X-bets if you have the time.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

RSS,

Dont they?

I'd be happy to coordinate getting this available on Matchbook for action if there's enough serious interest.

mofome

Banned

I'd be happy to coordinate getting this available on Matchbook for action if there's enough serious interest.

lets do it!

91023i2ndw;l

I would have to support my side at Matchbook or wherever it is posted assuming I have funded there.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Reload, if you do put the matchups up, I will make a market on every contestant. However, it's going to be for very little $, as I just got wiped out at Matchbook after losing a baseball scalp there this weekend.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

If you guys get this set up I will put up a good fair market for all to bet.:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Currently Matchbook has an xbet involving the SBR forum so it is surly possible. If this gets set up I will keep a constant market up for the matchups.

Since we seem to have at least a little interest here, if someone can confirm the correct third round matchups I'll take the lead in contacting Matchbook.

Since we seem to have at least a little interest here, if someone can confirm the correct third round matchups I'll take the lead in contacting Matchbook.

Probably best if you do it. I think they will grade according to what results you give them.

I have got the X-Bet request in at Matchbook now for the 8 separate matchups.

OK, guys - the matchups are up at Matchbook! Just go to matchbook.com and click under X-Bets. You will see a link for the EOG Handicapping Tournament and the 8 matchups are ready to be bet on!

Let's get some action going!

mofome

Banned

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

As promised, I put -120 on every matchup....for a very limited amount. LOL!

As promised, I put -120 on every matchup....for a very limited amount. LOL!

Thanks, Shady! Very much appreciated! Hope we can get some action going there so you can make a profit for your efforts.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, Shady! Very much appreciated! Hope we can get some action going there so you can make a profit for your efforts.

Yeah...gimme some action, guys....oij213490

And don't anyone try to undercut my markets:+textinb3

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Madcapper.......someone has wagered on you! You must be the "sharp play" here! :thumbsup

Madcapper.......someone has wagered on you! You must be the "sharp play" here! :thumbsup

He's the favorite to win it all now that Shrink is out of it. I'd jack the juice up a little to take him, Shady! :)

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

He's the favorite to win it all now that Shrink is out of it. I'd jack the juice up a little to take him, Shady! :)

There's no favorite....it's a coin flip. You shouldve thought of doing this the last round....I would've buried all the squares lining up to bet The Shrink! :houra

I matched the offers that Sleezy, err SLIMEY offered..91023i2ndw;l

Awesome contest, Kenny !

Lets get it on !

I'm ready for ya Gyno !

Great fun !

I assure a great effort on my part, for anybody betting on me. I'll bet on me as well, Gyno is a great opponent, I'm Loving this stuff !

I almost want to lose the first few picks, so I can come back on myself at + money, but no games.... I am playing my A game to win .

Doug should be small chalk !

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

No wagers on Madcapper as of yet. That was merely an opening line lean(call it the pinny lean:+textinb3). The only bets placed so far have been on Da Man and a minnow bite on Fred G sanford.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

GL to my pal Doug...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i thrive when im the underdog

GL to my pal Doug...

I wish equal luck to Gyno !, hopefully it won't be decided by some lucky bounce of a ball, but this will get a strong effort from Doug !. It's not personal, I'm just saying I'll give a strong effort.