EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

Best Contest I have ever seen

:party

stump

EOG Veteran
Re: EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

nice contest, in

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

• First place(s) - Each Football winner will receive a contract at Doc's Sports to handicap for one full sport/season and possibly earn thousands from their pick sales, which could of course lead into bigger and better things.
Oh my. This is the TOUTED (excuse the pun) 'biggest contest on the net' with the first prize being that you become a tout and possibly EARN THOUSANDS?

What the hell has happened to this industry?

No offense intended. lol

:LMAO
I honestly think you showed great discipline here. Now can someone direct me to the thread with the biggest contest on the net.:+clueless

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I honestly think you showed great discipline here. Now can someone direct me to the thread with the biggest contest on the net.:+clueless

Well Shrink, I think it's about 19-2 in favor of the contest. Good job.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

In all seriousness, Doc Sports LIMITS the number of handicappers in their stable to 5 or 6...

And I believe that the average capper working there pulls in over 6 figures for them...12io4j2w90

That's why this is such an opportunity, not to mention that you will be competiting against some very well known names...

I just hope people have fun and enjoy it...

Thanks Doc Sports for choosing us to team up with...

We are humbled and grateful,

THE SHRINK

Shrink lets be honest for a second. What kind of idiot handicaps like those rules you have up? They want to find the best handicapper then this should be live betting and not some silly stuff with putting all games in at a certain time when a real handicapper could notice something 5 minutes before a game time that makes them jump all over a game.:+clueless

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Shrink lets be honest for a second. What kind of idiot handicaps like those rules you have up? They want to find the best handicapper then this should be live betting and not some silly stuff with putting all games in at a certain time when a real handicapper could notice something 5 minutes before a game time that makes them jump all over a game.:+clueless

Do paid handicappers give their picks to their customers five minutes before gametime?

Good contest.

I'm in.

To answer someones question about remaining anonymous, I am sure you could be anonymous to the public. Of course Doc's Sports would have to get your real name but the general public shouldn't have to.

This is just my opinion and I might be wrong.

Thanks to EOG and Doc's Sports.

This seems like a GREAT contest and should be TONS of fun for all envolved. :cheers

Couldn't somebody just get lucky, and have a good season ?

Are picks from this person worth buying NEXT season ?

Will lines be stale ? That's not very good if so.... Joe unknown hit 61% last year against stale lines at EOG.... buy his picks now !!!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Couldn't somebody just get lucky, and have a good season ?

Are picks from this person worth buying NEXT season ?

Will lines be stale ? That's not very good if so.... Joe unknown hit 61% last year against stale lines at EOG.... buy his picks now !!!

Doug, I don't think a guy can get lucky over an entire football season and hit at a 60-62% clip. Just my opinion though.

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

ugh...had me excited with all the threads leading up to this

oh well I'll go for 2nd and $500

edit: sorry...really didn't mean to offend anyone involved. good idea EOG, I guess it's just not for me.

Last edited:

LLXC

EOG Veteran

This is going to be fun.

aca

EOG Addicted

Interesting contest!

Thanks EOG and Doc's sports service!

Hulk A Mania Loves This contest :cheers

Thanks to The Shrink and Doc's :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Email sent, Shrink! Thanks to you and Doc's for a fantastic contest idea. This is what I call "BIG BREAK EOG" for those who watch the Golf Channel.:houra

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Doug, I don't think a guy can get lucky over an entire football season and hit at a 60-62% clip. Just my opinion though.

yes you can get enough entries into the contest and someone could get lucky and hit 60% for one year

shoebox

EOG Veteran

You guys that are complaining please STFU, its a FREE Contest, it doesnt cost u a fucking penny, dont like it dont play, go find another freebie somewhere else. There are so many Nits on the Net it makes my stomach turn.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

You guys that are complaining please STFU, its a FREE Contest, it doesnt cost u a fucking penny, dont like it dont play, go find another freebie somewhere else. There are so many Nits on the Net it makes my stomach turn.

i dont think its really complaining i think its most dont really want to become a tout:+textinb3

you understand?

shoebox

EOG Veteran

i dont think its really complaining i think its most dont really want to become a tout:+textinb3

you understand?

Dont play then, you understand?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Dont play then, you understand?

i'm not upset i was just saying and i'm not playing so i hope you win it:cheers

we can have the shoebox Probowl game of the year:houra

shoebox

EOG Veteran

BD, no worries, it wasnt drected towards u anyway, just all the complaints in general. It amazing how people can nitpick away at a Free Contest, thats all. When I use to run contest on the net it would make me sick that the Professional Contest players would come out by the masses, guys I never heard of and all they did was complain.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Well said Shoe...If someone wins and they don't want to be a tout then I'll buy first prize off of them for $500 (second place prize) to take it off thier hands.

Thanks EOG and Doc for the contest. 12io4j2w90
I look forward to coming in last. :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm in. If Allen Eastman can do it, anyone can. Besides, I have English proficiency above 2nd grade level. Can I plagiarize write ups?

OF...91023i2ndw;l

9DartOut

EOG Member

Quote:Originally Posted by Enfuego Doug, I don't think a guy can get lucky over an entire football season and hit at a 60-62% clip. Just my opinion though. yes you can get enough entries into the contest and someone could get lucky and hit 60% for one year

I am entering this contest after playing in a company ATS pickem' league for the last 3 years. During my 3 years of this I have averaged in the top 5. The last 2 seasons I have had an ATS average of 64%. Football is my game...played in HS and also did some assistant coaching. I have 1 cousin that has the change to play pro ball (hopefully if he stays healthy) and another one that is a linebacker coach for a college team now. I plan on taking everyone out of this competition!

If I don't I still wish everyone the best of luck!I am not sure of the differences in ATS and handicapping. If someone can explain I am always willing to learn. Thanks...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Quote:Originally Posted by Enfuego Doug, I don't think a guy can get lucky over an entire football season and hit at a 60-62% clip. Just my opinion though. yes you can get enough entries into the contest and someone could get lucky and hit 60% for one year

I am entering this contest after playing in a company ATS pickem' league for the last 3 years. During my 3 years of this I have averaged in the top 5. The last 2 seasons I have had an ATS average of 64%. Football is my game...played in HS and also did some assistant coaching. I have 1 cousin that has the change to play pro ball (hopefully if he stays healthy) and another one that is a linebacker coach for a college team now. I plan on taking everyone out of this competition!

If I don't I still wish everyone the best of luck!I am not sure of the differences in ATS and handicapping. If someone can explain I am always willing to learn. Thanks...

Wow, a lot of confidence here. Good luck to you.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

64% ATS?? i think the office pool guy used some stale lines or plain made them up! how many games a week did you pick. and you were only top 5? something fishy here.

9DartOut

EOG Member

We picked ATS on all games in the NFL using the Tuesday USA today lines...if lines were not added for that time he would place them in. The pool had some extremely competitive members and made it tough for a winning season...but the overall payout was worth the play. 1st took $2200 last year, 2nd took $1500, 3rd $750, and 4th and 5th took $250 each. They also paid out small amounts weekly for the top picks on all NFL games.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

thanks to EOG and Doc's; looking forward to contest.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

you understand?

Who would not want to be the next Wayne Root

durito

EOG Senior Member

what lines are you using?

Apple

Banned

durito, are you going to participate in this contest?

durito

EOG Senior Member

sure why not, i always play contests

I am entering this contest after playing in a company ATS pickem' league for the last 3 years. During my 3 years of this I have averaged in the top 5. The last 2 seasons I have had an ATS average of 64%.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

USA today lines and ties win now I got it!

9DartOut

EOG Member

trytrytry, actually ties were a push.

Finally a contest with both college and pro football with time tested rules.Thanks EOG