Richkas is a great capper....

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Whether he hits this over on the Braves game or not, from following Richkas in his videos he has been hitting around 75% with his pics....I hope others have been following him....I have and ive been making money...

just my two cents....thanks richkas....12io4j2w90

Re: Richkas is a great capper....

He does well and deserves this kind of recognition. A lot of people just laugh at his videos but his picks do very well also.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Whether he hits this over on the Braves game or not, from following Richkas in his videos he has been hitting around 75% with his pics....I hope others have been following him....I have and ive been making money...

and this ad comes directly from creditwagering.com :doh1

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Journy...i hope you pounded the marlins tonite like i did...-2.5 run line too, hope it holds...in baseball, you can really get hot in capping...

but this thread was meant for appreciation of richkas...i dont know if others follow his pics...but hes dead on in baseball....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

He has done well overall since I can remember......

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journy...i hope you pounded the marlins tonite like i did...-2.5 run line too, hope it holds...in baseball, you can really get hot in capping...

but this thread was meant for appreciation of richkas...i dont know if others follow his pics...but hes dead on in baseball....

It won't be long before the usual bashers come in and say he's the worst out there...I honestly don't know. He has made a mark with these videos and I give him credit for that, maybe even making a little change on the side with them.

He looks like burnt toast at times, I'd would like to see Ritchie clean up his habit.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

and there we go...Richkas hit the over on the Cards/Braves game....richkas's picks dont make you sweat...

The shrinks Old Dominion picks make you sweat...:cocktail

I am entertained by Richkas as much as the next guy. (I would prefer he wear a shirt in the videos.)

But 75%? Is there any documentation on this Kreskin-like ability?

Heck, if he were documented he might be closer to hitting 85%!

You can't make it up.

I am entertained by Richkas as much as the next guy. (I would prefer he wear a shirt in the videos.)

But 75%? Is there any documentation on this Kreskin-like ability?

Heck, if he were documented he might be closer to hitting 85%!

You can't make it up.

I love Richy, but we only need to see him from the neck up Jeff.