The best swing in baseball...

WVU

EOG Master
Might belong to Cantu of the Marlins. His bat speed is phenominal and powerful. He turns over those inside pitches. Pitchers cannot got fast balls by him too easily.

This guy is a stud

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: The best swing in baseball...

Big Papi has amazing bat speed, remind me of Willie Stargell...I don't really associate bat speed with best swing but obviously they do go hand and hand..

Lance Berkman has a great swing.

Usually the lefties have the better looking swings IMO.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

why you gotta bring up old shit?
:+textinb3

i figured between u and jman being in the thread, the cataracts would be so overwhelming at your ages u might not be able to see the current players, only hear them on the radio 91023i2ndw;l

Maybe not the best, but I always enjoyed Sheffield's.

A couple of others: Jim Edmunds and Will Clark

WVU

EOG Master

How many times have you guys honestly seen Cantu swing the bat?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sheffield has amazing bat speed...first guy I thought of.

WVU me and Fish use to talk about Cantu all the time , he was always telling me how good Cantu was when he was with TB, that was where I first noticed Cantu.

Cantu's big problem is that he swings at everything, like most Rays or ex Rays....they don't draw many walks.

WVU

EOG Master

They used to show the bat speed on the scoreboard on TV. I wonder why they stopped doing that? I liked it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yes, just as you say it's Cantu. See how easy it is?

Ramirez. Jacobs' swing probably frightens the most opposing pitchers. But Ramirez. Seen this team play plenty this year.

that last jack he had last inning was effortless, he would be my go to guy to build a franchise around

griffey...he doesnt even have a hr swing but he is 600+ hrs to this day...thats how great his swing is...he has the prettiest swing ive probably ever seen in baseball

Rod Carew with those quick wrists was so great to watch swing.
Carew and Tony Gwynn could could place the ball wherever they wanted. Magic to watch but they would just slap at the ball at times to hit it through the hole.

Sweet swinging Billy Williams, Will the Thrill and Jr.

WVU

EOG Master

yes, just as you say it's Cantu. See how easy it is?

Ramirez. Jacobs' swing probably frightens the most opposing pitchers. But Ramirez. Seen this team play plenty this year.

Yes, Hanley also has a nice swing. you continue to be a dick. Thanks for posting

Apple

Banned

griffey...he doesnt even have a hr swing but he is 600+ hrs to this day...thats how great his swing is...he has the prettiest swing ive probably ever seen in baseball

Prettiest of all time. It doesnt get more pretty

WVU

EOG Master

ok sorry, but you were going to disagree with me no matter what. You have become one of my top stalkers.

WVU

EOG Master

Ok whatever. I stand by my dick comment. You are free to roam another thread now

rjt721

EOG Master

Griffey in his prime was a thing of beauty. Nowhere near the same bat speed at this stage of his career, though.

Robinson Cano from the left side, Howie Kendrick from the right side.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Griffey in his prime was a thing of beauty. Nowhere near the same bat speed at this stage of his career, though.

Robinson Cano from the left side, Howie Kendrick from the right side.

Hard to believe Griffey is nearing the end....my God , I saw just about his fathers entire career!

And now The Kid is nearing the end , unreal12io4j2w90

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Manny. The right handed bat version of Barry. Not to mention the admirer jogging to first base when he thinks he hit it over the green monster for a long single like Barry did in the McCovey cove days.