Hey Pioneer...some advice from your pal AA

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Hey Pioneer it is your good buddy AA. I just wanted to drop in for a second to make you aware of some changes that occurred while you were away. EOG has become a kinder gentler place. One where we help each other, hold hands, sing songs and live in a non confrontational manner. Now I know it is your mission to fix everyone's grammar and I am sure in God's ledger you are racking up frequent flier miles. But lets try to achieve this with a smile on our face and love in our posts so that you, Pioneer, can continue to have the opportunity to provide this valuable service.

Peace, Love and Joy

AA

:silly:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Hey Pioneer...some advice from your pal AA

Hey Pioneer it is your good buddy AA. I just wanted to drop in for a second to make you aware of some changes that occurred while you were away. EOG has become a kinder gentler place. One where we help each other, hold hands, sing songs and live in a non confrontational manner. Now I know it is your mission to fix everyone's grammar and I am sure in God's ledger you are racking up frequent flier miles. But lets try to achieve this with a smile on our face and love in our posts so that you, Pioneer, can continue to have the opportunity to provide this valuable service.

Peace, Love and Joy

AA

:silly:
Gl with that request sir. I'll be rooting for you.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Sweden,

Sorry for your suffering.

Please accept our apologies.

Blondie

EOG Master

Welcome back Pioneer it is a pleasure to see you around here again.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Blondie....BGS, VR, and raylene...the incoherent trio

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm coherent enough to know that you are a weasel.

Once OSUCOWBOYS pulls you in the boat you can stop flopping.

91023i2ndw;l

There has never been a bigger douchebag in the history of forumville.

He is lucky there is no suck thing as god. If there was, he surely would not want Pioneer representing him.

The Devil

EOG Master

GEEZ, IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU LAID OFF/OUT (PICK ONE) MY GOOD BUDDY PIONEER.........

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

91023i2ndw;l

There has never been a bigger douchebag in the history of forumville.

He is lucky there is no suck thing as god. If there was, he surely would not want Pioneer representing him.

OSU, God needs Pioneer to run the grammar department. He is the angel of syntax.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

OSU, God needs Pioneer to run the grammar department. He is the angel of syntax.

Thank you, my pal AA,
Someone sure as hell needs to run the grammar department around here, but God doesn't need that any more than He needs OSUCOWARD to believe in Him. And while we're on the subject of OSUCOWARD, please inform him that a bag of douche(WTF that is?) is not the same thing as a douchebag, and as such, my good friend, Uncle Sam, would never use the former when he meant the latter! And while we're on the subject times two, I'll bet you a beer that OSUCOWARD has never served my good friend, Uncle Sam.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Pioneer you have a way with words no doubt, but then again, Rain man was good with numbers. I know that you know this thread was in jest, and I like that about you. But take heed in the message and trust me on this . Lets just say i have a hunch that berating and badgering gamblers about grammar all day long is no longer going to fly at EOG.

Peace.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer you have a way with words no doubt, but then again, Rain man was good with numbers. I know that you know this thread was in jest, and I like that about you. But take heed in the message and trust me on this . Lets just say i have a hunch that berating and badgering gamblers about grammar all day long is no longer going to fly at EOG.

Peace.

But asking Shrink over and over again to appoint me Grammar Mod, as funny as that may have been the first time, is going to fly here at EOG? Well, judging by the IQ levels here, maybe it will!

Pioneer, I just got a message from your imaginary god. He thinks you are full of shit.

He wants you to stop representing him immediately. He thinks discommunicated priests would do a better job.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer, I just got a message from your imaginary god. He thinks you are full of shit.

He wants you to stop representing him immediately. He thinks discommunicated priests would do a better job.

That would be impossible since I never started "representing" God.
And btw, it's "excommunicated".
Grammar Mod/Angel of Syntax

That would be impossible since I never started "representing" God.
And btw, it's "excommunicated".
Grammar Mod/Angel of Syntax

I stand corrected. :doh1

You are supposed to be representing your god, religion, and church at all times as a true believer.

Have you backslid? Have you finally come to your senses and realized that it is all just hocus pocus?

texansfan

EOG Master

OSU, pioneer is claiming that he has never stated that he was religious on this site. Is he for real this guy?

Blondie

EOG Master

Peace.

You have a way with words AA :cheers

OSU, pioneer is claiming that he has never stated that he was religious on this site. Is he for real this guy?[/quote]

Delusional is the best word I can come up with.

I have no problem with people enjoying and/or living a Christian way of life. I just get so aggrevated with people whom preach it but DONT live it.

Pioneer talks the talk........but doesnt come close to walking the walk.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I stand corrected.

You are supposed to be representing your god, religion, and church at all times as a true believer.

Have you backslid? Have you finally come to your senses and realized that it is all just hocus pocus?

Says who? Btw, I don't have a "god"(we've only been through this what, a thousand times?). I believe in God, the Father almighty, etc....
God no more needs me to "represent" Him than He needs you to believe in Him.
No and no.

texansfan

EOG Master

Says who? Btw, I don't have a "god"(we've only been through this what, a thousand times?). I believe in God, the Father almighty, etc....
No and no.

Now you speak for God? Wow, you're really something.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

OSU, pioneer is claiming that he has never stated that he was religious on this site. Is he for real this guy?

I don't "claim" to be religious; I claim to believe in God; there is a subtle difference and you have all the discernment of a 357 Magnum! I don't deny it either, and many times I have been called "religious" here or even a "religious zealot" and I don't deny either one of those. We are all called to be "religious", ie. to have a relationship with our Creator. Perhaps you are confusing "religious" with "holy"(since you accuse me yesterday of being "holier than thou)? Once again, I don't claim to be "holy", but I don't deny it either; we are all called to be "holy" and I do try, but I am the first to admit that I fall way short of being "holy". But just the fact that I do try, probably does make me holier than most people here. But once again, that is not a claim but rather a stark confrontation with reality. And yes, TF, I am nothing if not "real"!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
No and no.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now you speak for God? Wow, you're really something.

Please show me where I speak for God? More false accusations!!!!!

texansfan

EOG Master

I have no problem with you believing in God. I attend church every week with my family and have done so most of my life. I think the point I'm making is that you have a tendency to always correct other people or talk down to them with snide little comments.

Trust me on this one. You are no better than anyone else on this site.