LOOSELINES(JAZZ,ABCISLANDS) take over BETRUSS

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Re: LOOSELINES(JAZZ,ABCISLANDS) take over BETRUSS

BP - Care to expand on this a little. I got an e-mail from Loose Lines that they were going together with ABC Islands. Is the same true for Jazz?

BP - Care to expand on this a little. I got an e-mail from Loose Lines that they were going together with ABC Islands. Is the same true for Jazz?

I think ABC and JAZZ are untouched I think LOOSELINES is being marketed by BETRUSS guys but still backed by jazz group

The Devil

EOG Master

I REMEMBER WHEN LOOSELINES STARTED IN MARGARITA......MUST HAVE BEEN 1997.............AND ABC ISLANDS WAS ALREADY IN EXISTANCE..........

The Devil

EOG Master

that was Benny R right Devil that owned looselines then

BP......I DON'T REMEMBER HIS NAME........THEY STARTED ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF CENTRO AB ON MARGARITA......WERE DOING OK, HIS WIFE AND KIDS WERE THERE..........THEN HE HAD SOME KIND OF SURFING ACCIDENT AND MESSED UP HIS BACK AND LEGS AND I BELIEVE HE SOLD THE BUSINESS............

BP......I DON'T REMEMBER HIS NAME........THEY STARTED ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF CENTRO AB ON MARGARITA......WERE DOING OK, HIS WIFE AND KIDS WERE THERE..........THEN HE HAD SOME KIND OF SURFING ACCIDENT AND MESSED UP HIS BACK AND LEGS AND I BELIEVE HE SOLD THE BUSINESS............

yes that is him great guy and is stateside now and australia