"Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated
Welcome To "Live" Selections!

I am happy to share my "LIVE" selections with you.
All of my plays are to be played to Win and/or Place only! (I post the Place Payoffs also)
However if you like to play Exotics these are Great Keys!
I am a Tote board Reader. I have designed my own program the operates in real time with Live Tote Feeds. I only use the Money to handicap.
I use nothing else to aid me in my handicapping whatsoever. I am a Volume Player, I play many races thru the day!
I will post the selections as soon as I can! This may vary from say 5 min to post to almost post time, so be ready!... as they are "Live"!
I will NEVER past post. Play at your own Risk!... Remember to Re-fresh your page right before post time if you do not see my selection !

I will be playing the following tracks today!

Most All ...

Tonights Tracks!.

Most All ...

Here is the information that will be posted with each selection!...

1) Track Name

2) Race Number

3) Horse Number #

4) The Post Time odds

I also from time to time will give an "UPDATE!" on all my plays and Profits/Losses and ROI as time permits between races.
All Profits & Losses will be based on a $2.00 per wager to Win, then you can just multiply it by whatever you like to wager per play!

Good Luck! & Let's have some Fun!

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector! 12io4j2w90

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated
Re: "Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

Ok here we are on another Freaky Friday at the Races!

Let's Saddle Up! & get ready to hunt down our Winners for the day!

We will get what we came for ... & that's all the Profits we can carry out of here!

Best of Luck to everyone today!
:cheers

Ult Sel,

Thanks for comming over man! Great to see ya here. I spoke with ya at sbr a time or 2 and you helped me understand something I know very little about; horses!

Thanks again! :cheers

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Well Hello there Chandler!
Good to see you again, I do remember you!
Maybe we can hook up on some Winners!

As Always , Best of Luck! :cheers

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

I want to help explain what it takes to tail (follow) me in this fast paced "LIVE" Play selections. You need to be able to do at least 3 things ...

1) You need to be very organized. Be ready at a moments notice. Please have your track loaded & the amount of your Wagers also loaded with your book. Then when my selection is posted you can then select your horse number and hit send! This is what I do!
Refresh your page often to get my play!

2) Do NOT use an offshore book as they tend to close the races way too early. This is another battle to contend with & will be a hit and miss on making your wagers!

3) May I suggest who I use ... PhoneBet & Premier Turf Club.. I can make my wagers even as they are loading them into the gate! "OFF" is off with them and you can make your play till then! These are a few helpful tips if you are serious about trying to tail me and what I do! If not, don't get discouraged if you get shut out on some! So do I at times. Remember to Play at your "OWN" Risk

This just takes a bit of practice to get the timing down.

Best of Luck to all!
Ultimate Selector!

Thanks a lot, Ultimate! Looking forward to a big August from you with your insight on the races!

No problemo Junk! I will do my best! 91023i2ndw;l

I know you will and for you guys who do not know US and what type of guy he is let me tell you a little story I hit a Tri a few months ago and my book was giving me the run around and saying it was not a winner I boxed it and new it was a winner I went to US and asked his help before i went off on the book he took the time while still doig his thing to explain to me that I was right and do not let up on the book. I did that and got paid. But to show you what kind of guys he is the Tri. Box I hit was not even from him. It came from another guy who would not help me. But US took time away from what he does best post winners and helped me out.

Not just a great winner a great guy IMHO:cheers

Thanks again US now lets post some winners

Junk12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

junk which book?

also guys US has no insights on horses. He does not even read a racing form. These picks come from methods he and his brother have to watch tote board money patterns entering the mutual pools to find "live" smart money.

US gave horrible advise above however, in my opinoin. If you follow his actions and play in the mutual pools you will lose. He has a documented losing record overall after 10,000's plays...BUT he does beat track take out so he is well above average expectations... If you play offshore at a shop that has a good rebate like bookmaker or others you can hang in there if US is about -3% ROI (which is stunningly GOOD for horses!) you win collecting a 5-8% rebate depending on your bet type. He is right you will miss some plays with the off time but just let those go and get the best of it long term dont play at phonebet.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

and this guy works very hard at this system, and will outpost everyone in forum world 3-1 at least...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

he also has lots of haters (actually respectful good horse handicappers ) who will be here soon enough to say y he cant win playing every race, he have false records, there is no tote patterns, warning others to stay away. That is the nature of the forum world..

my fianl word of overall advise is to stay away form horse wagering if you dont have the "fever" the bug...its a high take out sport where even after tons of work and hours you might break even as a long term goal or many be 1-2% ROI overall...thats nothing glamourous.

junk which book?

also guys US has no insights on horses. He does not even read a racing form. These picks come from methods he and his brother have to watch tote board money patterns entering the mutual pools to find "live" smart money.

US gave horrible advise above however, in my opinoin. If you follow his actions and play in the mutual pools you will lose. He has a documented losing record overall after 10,000's plays...BUT he does beat track take out so he is well above average expectations... If you play offshore at a shop that has a good rebate like bookmaker or others you can hang in there if US is about -3% ROI (which is stunningly GOOD for horses!) you win collecting a 5-8% rebate depending on your bet type. He is right you will miss some plays with the off time but just let those go and get the best of it long term dont play at phonebet.

It is at one i would rather not say here i will P.M. you because I do not want my name and theres in the same thread

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Thanks a lot, Ultimate! Looking forward to a big August from you with your insight on the races!

Thank You Reload! I hope to satisfy your thirst of insight!
I to am looking forward to a Great August!

Best of Luck!
U.S. :cheers

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Ultimate Selector welcome to EOG and thanks for the selections!

I also Thank You Ball! I look forward to getting to know you guys that I have not had the pleasure to meet or post with yet!
It will be fun & intriguing I am sure!

May the Horse be with you! 91023i2ndw;l
U.S.

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

and this guy works very hard at this system, and will outpost everyone in forum world 3-1 at least...

TRY TRY TRY, we go back along ways & your are right about one thing for sure! I work very hard at what I do. This style of the way I cap horses is not for everyone. I am just showing you a way that it CAN be done. It however flys in the face of traditional handicapping. TRY x3 is correct, I have not looked at form in over 25 years. The ONLY thing I know about the horse is his NUMBER!
With all this be said you may judge this for yourselves. Don't be jumping on any bandwagons to prove anything but to yourself!
I appreciate it!

U.S.

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

I know you will and for you guys who do not know US and what type of guy he is let me tell you a little story I hit a Tri a few months ago and my book was giving me the run around and saying it was not a winner I boxed it and new it was a winner I went to US and asked his help before i went off on the book he took the time while still doig his thing to explain to me that I was right and do not let up on the book. I did that and got paid. But to show you what kind of guys he is the Tri. Box I hit was not even from him. It came from another guy who would not help me. But US took time away from what he does best post winners and helped me out.

Not just a great winner a great guy IMHO:cheers

Thanks again US now lets post some winners

Junk12io4j2w90

I remember it well Junk! I want to tell you all here I am a bit overwhelmed by the warm Welcome from all of you & hope to represent well!
Let's get ready to hunt down some Winners for the day! 91023i2ndw;l

Dam i got to get back here working on some stuff will get back for an afternoon with US

BOL

Junk

Keep up the picks today, Ultimate! Looking forward to seeing what else you post today.

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Update!

Races Played = 5

Wins = 2_______40%

Place = 3_______60%

Show = 4_______80%

Ran 4th or Better! = 4____80%

Overall Win Profits are UP! ... + $6.60 ... (per $2.00)

Overall Place Profits are UP! ... + $13.50 ... (per $2.00) :thumbsup