I am leaving EOG.

I do not think a site should tolerate Fog's stalking and taunting of me. It is so vitriolic, yet the mods just laugh and chime in. I have asked the mods to stop him from doing it in every thread, but they haven't.

I thought there was a rule with someone constantly bashing someone, following someone around....And to let some constantly call someone a "fat cow?"

Goodbye everyone. I will come back if the rules here change.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned
Re: I am leaving EOG.

I do not think a site should tolerate Fog's stalking and taunting of me. It is so vitriolic, yet the mods just laugh and chime in. I have asked the mods to stop him from doing it in every thread, but they haven't.

I thought there was a rule with someone constantly bashing someone, following someone around....And to let some constantly call someone a "fat cow?"

12io4j2w90

I once left eog and then came back as head mod. I see what you're trying to do here and i don't like it.

:nono

Blondie

EOG Master

I thought his name was frog.

You make a very good point Ballwonder.

ID, you don't really show Frog respect when you call him that. Have you tried being respectful to him and maybe he will return it.

Just a suggestion....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Ray,

No, the trial's still on. She's merely going to graze somewhere else for a week. It's a long walk to the next Buick Open. ::LMAO::

12io4j2w90

Adios. Don't forget to slam the door on your way out.

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

I am convinced that 90 percent of the posters here are women going through menopause.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Over/ Under on ID's actual weight.

O -355
U +295

$1000 limit because I think Jman's actually tapped her in the past and he might try to bet this himself.

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK I SAW THIS A FEW TIMES ON THE SOAP "AS THE WORLD TURNS"......

I WILL MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET.............PUT HIM ON IGNORE ID AND STAY...........

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ray,

No, the trial's still on. She's merely going to graze somewhere else for a week. It's a long walk to the next Buick Open. ::LMAO::
Good thing or else I would have had to think of another way to hookup with Ms. Fire.

ID, toughen the hell up and stay here maam. I'm sure you don't look like a cow. I for one like you.

over/under until her next posts, always love when folks say their done and most are back within 24 hours.

But if you are done ID will you be posting at another site like GIQ or SBR ? Im a ID fan

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

ID.......I don't think there has ever been one single poster in sports forum history who hasn't had at least 1 or more other posters who had a problem with them.

We all have had & have to deal with it from time to time.

No matter where we go, it will always be there.

Cmon ID, even you've taken a few shots here & there at others in the past. :)

Just stick around & read, post, share your picks with us & let's have some fun this football season......:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm so sorry Identity, especially after asking several times to leave my NBA thread, and you constantly stoking raiders to attack me. You had to see what would happened, you did. You wanted to play, we played. I ask no quarter, I give none. I'm sure there is a huge waiting list for the forums that want you.

That's it, Frog ridicules me, that jerk dante called me out for being an attention whore, and the mods laugh at me. I'm a valuable poster, someone else will appreciate me...wahhhh

OF...:party Case dismissed.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Look at it this way
1.Frog bashs ID.
2.Frog follows ID.
3.Frog fighting w/Id
Hmm IMO Frog likes ID
Why would Frog Bother otherwise?
Your both a match made in Hell :devil:
Stay, and enjoy12io4j2w90

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Ray is going to be pissed the trial's over already. At least this way she can sweat her Buick Open bets and not have to be worried about what's going here.

OF,

Nice job!

Blondie

EOG Master

Look at it this way
1.Frog bashs ID.
2.Frog follows ID.
3.Frog fighting w/Id
Hmm IMO Frog likes ID
Why would Frog Bother otherwise?
Your both a match made in Hell :devil:
Stay, and enjoy12io4j2w90

Sounds like to tru love to me how about you Angels? :pop:

I once heard there is a fine line between love and hate.....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

ID, toughen the hell up and stay here maam. I'm sure you don't look like a cow. I for one like you.

You know, I never thought of that, she may actually look like a cow? I saw one grazing in a pasture tight next to Torrey Pines. Then I saw a lady in the gallery in a cow print dress, she was probably 300+. I should have saw the connection right away. Who named her the harmless cow anyway, I blame them.

Let's get real, Identity needs this place, it is her mainstay for attention. And she is getting more than ever. Jerking me around, crying when I slap her fat ass, mods help me, over and over. This is her game at her peak! You rock Identity. More threads more views, please don't leave!

OF... :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

You know, I never thought of that, she may actually look like a cow? I saw one grazing in a pasture tight next to Torrey Pines. Then I saw a lady in the gallery in a cow print dress, she was probably 300+. I should have saw the connection right away. Who named her the harmless cow anyway, I blame them.

Let's get real, Identity needs this place, it is her mainstay for attention. And she is getting more than ever. Jerking me around, crying when I slap her fat ass, mods help me, over and over. This is her game at her peak! You rock Identity. More threads more views, please don't leave!

OF... :cheers

So shall I reference this post during the trail too or is this one we just overlook :doh1

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like to tru love to me how about you Angels? :pop:

I once heard there is a fine line between love and hate.....
I heard that too some where :cheers Nothing like the fight to get your heart pumping.
This goes out to Frog ,and ID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwSGKRbEUOE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwSGKRbEUOE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwSGKRbEUOE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So shall I reference this post during the trail too or is this one we just overlook :doh1

The case has been dismissed. She quit after the trial was announced and her Buick Invitational doozy. Does Disneyland have rides for cows?

OF...:pop:

:doh1Gonna miss all those units....Chill out ID, fun and games, that's all it is! Cloverleaf used to give me hell all the time, but I'm still here huckleberry:smokesmal

Just had long talk with SHRINK. He assured me the taunting would stop. So I am back!

Thanks for the kind words by many of you...I missed you all too..

:houra

12io4j2w90

Great news ID!!!

:+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just had long talk with SHRINK. He assured me the taunting would stop. So I am back!

Thanks for the kind words by many of you...I missed you all too..

:houra

That beats J Mans I am leaving the EOG by several hours. Left and returned within an hour? You set a new world record, and got a shitload of attention. Kind words? Where? Now I will escalate the taunting. Unless of course The Shrink enacts the No calling posters a fat cow rule.

That beats J Mans I am leaving the EOG by several hours. Left and returned within an hour? You set a new world record, and got a shitload of attention. Kind words? Where? Now I will escalate the taunting. Unless of course The Shrink enacts the No calling posters a fat cow rule.

OMG, i didn't even read that far into it, she's back already :doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OMG, i didn't even read that far into it, she's back already :doh1

Yes, looks like we have two bluffers on the site now. When you resemble a cow and can't get any attention in person you need to infiltrate forums for attention, even if you do not bet sports. Then play the everyone is mean to me card, to get more attention. Someone got her head out of that power line tower too fast.

OF...2348ji23e

Well, I'm off to the Buick Invitational.