I am leaving EOG.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Re: I am leaving EOG.

Identitys, your a fat bitch....quit crying this is internet forums...YOU WERE DEFINATELY PICKED ON IN HIGHSCHOOL and ran to teachers, waaaaa waaaa they called me fat....TOUGHEN UP YOU BITCH...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Identitys, your a fat bitch....quit crying this is internet forums...YOU WERE DEFINATELY PICKED ON IN HIGHSCHOOL and ran to teachers, waaaaa waaaa they called me fat....TOUGHEN UP YOU BITCH...

More kind words for Identity. This sure is fun!

OF...:pop:

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

i come here to read gambling information and sports news....yet i find a stupid bitch whose crying because someone treats her meanly on the internet...

cant you see how thats annoying....

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

See!! See!! There is another one that likes ya ID You lucky Girl..91023i2ndw;l

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Identity? I should get an education? I just graduated the University of Florida with a Finance Major. I also just took the LSATS and got a 157. I am also moving to China on August 26th for a year to study at Soochow Univerity while pursuing my business in foreign markets.....SHUT YOUR MOUTH COW

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I just came in here for the Hall and Oates video. Will there be another one anytime soon?

but prymetyme...you don't know how to use the english language properly. oh well.

one graduates FROM college. one does not graduate college.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

don't know what u mean by that angel.

Maybe you should have stayed gone a little longer. Sort of a credibility killer, not that you ever had any. I guess the Buick Invitational was sold out. The Shrink chastised me, he said no more fat cow references. So all is cool, my not so fat cow buddy.

OF...:pop:

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

oh sorry...I forgot on the internet you have to speak correctly....leave your house and get some sun...i have a feeling your a pale fat women who doesn't leave her computer ever....also to turn off the lights you hold a broom to flick the lights off cause your too fat to get up....

oh man im arguing on the internet, shit now im offically retarded.

you are = you're; not your
woman = singular; women=plural.

You did not graduate from college and you did not get a 157.
:)

but prymetyme...you don't know how to use the english language properly. oh well.

one graduates FROM college. one does not graduate college.

ID, u are so smart omg!

Let me get your donuts since u are outta breath from saying all that brb

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

oh sorry...I forgot on the internet you have to speak correctly....leave your house and get some sun...i have a feeling your a pale fat women who doesn't leave her computer ever....also to turn off the lights you hold a broom to flick the lights off cause your too fat to get up....

oh man im arguing on the internet, shit now im offically retarded.
Good for you it is hard to admit our short comings. IMO I don't see you as retarded though. 12io4j2w90Have a good one prymetyme6:cheers

I've been tired of the ID bashing for a long long time. The trial is just another to add to the list.

Frog- Just follow me around. I don't mind it. I'm just not going to reply unless it's in the one thread that you started.

You seem to NEED this stuff for your obvious lack of self esteem.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I've been tired of the ID bashing for a long long time. The trial is just another to add to the list.

Frog- Just follow me around. I don't mind it. I'm just not going to reply unless it's in the one thread that you started.

You seem to NEED this stuff for your obvious lack of self esteem.
But how am I ever going to get another opportunity to sit next to Angelsfire?:+clueless

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Let's get real, Identity needs this place, it is her mainstay for attention. And she is getting more than ever. Jerking me around, crying when I slap her fat ass, mods help me, over and over. This is her game at her peak! You rock Identity. More threads more views, please don't leave!

OF... :cheers

saw what moo want about frog, but he has is thumb on the cowbell on this one.