poll explosion or just a buckling collapse?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: poll explosion or just a buckling collapse?

Uhh, no, it doesn't look like an explosion. In an explosion things go flying up and out, as opposed to cascading down. A pretty feeble attempt sir!

DimeDR

Banned

i guess in non explosions steel girders go flying 600' and then impale in ajacent buildings :pop:

You've already said that at least 7 times, maybe if you repeat it just 1 more time
[i think everyone has just been too busy laughing]

The other times you said it though, you said 500', what changed now?

please vote if this looks like a bomb went off inside?

MY VOTE IS BOMB12io4j2w90

A bomb did go off inside this building -- It's called an airplane that exploded into a fireball as it hit the building -- Are you stupid or blind ?

Blondie

EOG Master

Whoa guys....

Attack the post not the poster.

Thank you! :)

Neither side is going to convince the other regarding any topic.

So why do you guys even engage eachother?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Neither side is going to convince the other regarding any topic.

So why do you guys even engage eachother?
I'm pretty sure in a few more posts I'll have him convinced! He will then repent his wicked ways and become harmless as a heel hound.

Are you stupid or blind ?

The personal attacks are going to get you put on post review Merlin. My suggestion would be for you to lay-off or ignore posts that bother you.<!-- / message -->

mr merlin

EOG Master

The personal attacks are going to get you put on post review Merlin. My suggestion would be for you to lay-off or ignore posts that bother you.<!-- / message -->
Please point out any personal attacks I have made lately jimmy.

I think he's referring to this, "Are you stupid or blind ?"
But technically, it's just a question. :LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

I think he's referring to this, "Are you stupid or blind ?"
But technically, it's just a question. :LMAO
That was Nic who said that - not me! If it's an honest mistake no problem.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Care to retract that warning Mr Hoffa? Seeing how Nic was the one who made the remark. You must have a hair up your ass tonite as you're all over the forum telling people not to talk to one another.

OFFICIAL PETITION FOR RETRACTION
Simply highlight your preferred choice. [like the example below] MINE
a. yes
b. no

mr merlin is one of very few posters whose posts are appreciated.
91023i2ndw;l

I stand corrected.
Care to retract that warning Mr Hoffa? Seeing how Nic was the one who made the remark. You must have a hair up your ass tonite as you're all over the forum telling people not to talk to one another.

DimeDR

Banned

so maxim, let me ask you, merlin said, BOYS WILL BE BOYS when the usa military psycho raped then killed a 14 y-o iraqi girl, then murdered her family in their living room ... did you appreciate that post?

DimeDR

Banned

nedrow = a man who actually exceeds his paradigm, isnt afraid to use his eyes and brain, and not be infantalized so its possible to get outside a TV generated belief system

so maxim, let me ask you, merlin said, BOYS WILL BE BOYS when the usa military psycho raped then killed a 14 y-o iraqi girl, then murdered her family in their living room ... did you appreciate that post?
Yes, because i understand a sarcastic humorous response, unlike you. DUH!

DimeDR

Banned

pads = a man who cannot exceed his paradigm, is petrified to use his eyes and brain, and is permanently infantalized so its impossible to get outside his TV generated belief system:+textinb3

oh yes and the pitied stepchild favored at EOG that remains teflon to the rules bc he is consistently toyed with by myself and scrimmage and anyone else who can think and dare disagree with shills:houra

Blondie

EOG Master

Dime no personal attacks.

If you want to attack there is a thread in the asylum for this crap.

Thanks

DimeDR

Banned

yeah just checking how hypocritcal you mods are, im done here, enjoy the dolts like maxi chasing the ones who dare think

Blondie

EOG Master

In case you missed it Maxim has been placed on post review due to his attacks yesterday.

DimeDR

Banned

doesnt matter i saw your leader hoffa refer to my posts as comic book stuff, then both you say how valuable maxi is, who in reality is nothing but an insulter/stalker .... you seemed ok, but i can see you guys have some type of transparent rules and the guy has been allowed to clog, curse, stalk and never address anything which is why i am choosing to post elsewhere ... GL with your kids and coaching ... to the rest of the "good" people here, thanks for being supportive ... wish the best for all, no hard feelings :)

Are you offended because I offered up an opinion?

I did that purpously to show how one can attack an opinion or ideology without attacking the poster.

I also think you failed to detect the sarcasm we used when referencing the value of a certain contributor.

Blondie

EOG Master

doesnt matter i saw your leader hoffa refer to my posts as comic book stuff, then both you say how valuable maxi is, who in reality is nothing but an insulter/stalker .... you seemed ok, but i can see you guys have some type of transparent rules and the guy has been allowed to clog, curse, stalk and never address anything which is why i am choosing to post elsewhere ... GL with your kids and coaching ... to the rest of the "good" people here, thanks for being supportive ... wish the best for all, no hard feelings :)

EVERY poster on this forum is valuable Dime, sometimes it just takes longer to see their value.

I try to live by the quote:

"Find the best in everybody?. Wait long enough, and people will surprise and impress you. It might even take years, but people will show you their good side. Just keep waiting." - Randy Pausch

P.S...

I'm nobody's leader and calling your material "comic book stuff" is extremely tame in comparrison to the opinions others have shared about your contributions...

Blondie

EOG Master

P.S...

I'm nobody's leader and calling your material "comic book stuff" is extremely tame in comparrison to the opinions others have shared about your contributions...

Nah, you are just the "big brother" of the group :LMAO

the glue

EOG Veteran

Don't leave DIME...Keep telling the sheeple what you think,i love it..

mr merlin

EOG Master

So Dime is upset and threatens to leave, we seem to hear that a lot from certain types of people. You'd think a man who brags he kicks our ass's on these forums would be a little more brave.