Information Regarding Tracking Thread for 2008 NFL Season

ballwonder

EOG Master
We have been given the okay to create a thread and run it for the season for those that wish to have their plays monitored and tracked this year. I will be handling the montioring and tracking of the plays this season and will post results for each sport. Anyone who wishes to participate just simply state in this thread and I will handle the rest. If you wish to stop being monitored and tracked during the season simply send me a private message and I will stop. Just post youre plays as you would normally in either the nfl and ncaa forum and I will go into youre thread and grade the plays accordingly. Please also provide me with the place that you obtained youre line as well. If anyone has any problems during the season please send me a private message regarding it. If anyone has anyother suggestions feel free to add them after stating you wish to be monitiored.

:cheers

Re: Information Regarding Tracking Thread for 2008 NFL Season

Remember to watch for posters using Matchbook lines. 2% commisson is charged on winning football profits.

And please track The Awesome Possum Ballwonder.

Thank you.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks ballwonder... im in..

does this start with the regular season?

Cannon

Banned

Hell Yes put me in and put Chucky and Kodiak in.

Is this only for foots NCAA and NFL or just NFL. Also anyone doing baseball?

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Thanks Ball.

I'm in.

Do you break it down by type of bet? Sides, totals, teasers, halftime plays...

ballwonder

EOG Master

Vegas all you have to do is start youre own thread for that sunday unless you will having a running nfl thread and just post youre plays. Everyone needs to remember because at some point I am sure it will be brought up by someone as to "where they got that line from". Just type where you got the line and youre wager I will enter youre thread and monitor it from there. Standings will be posted weekly for each sport NFL and NCAA.

Papillon

EOG Member

I would like to be included in the NFL and College.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

grading based on 1 unit or the units we post?

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

count me in for both please..thanx for doing all this hard work ballwonder...GL to you this season

ballwonder

EOG Master

grading based on 1 unit or the units we post?

Plays you post. I think if people start dropping 1000 unit bombs it is on them and they lose credibility. I dont see the need to restrict someone to 1 unit. I want the people who want to be tracked to list their plays as they would normally play them.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Plays you post. I think if people start dropping 1000 unit bombs it is on them and they lose credibility. I dont see the need to restrict someone to 1 unit. I want the people who want to be tracked to list their plays as they would normally play them.

When TRK did it he had 2 columns. One for posted units and one using each play as 1 unit.

ballwonder

EOG Master

When TRK did it he had 2 columns. One for posted units and one using each play as 1 unit.

I can do that as well. MC when he would post the standings did he do one for each column?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Remember if you post youre plays and do not list the size unit or size of the play it will be tracked as a 1 unit play.