Anyone have any hole in 1's?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
in all my rounds i have played, i dont think i have ever been within 3 feet..

i might have under 10 eagles as well...

but i easily can be drunk by the 3rd hole 91023i2ndw;l

Re: Anyone have any hole in 1's?

I have holed out from 110 yards for an eagle. (2 on a par 4)

No hole in one though. (18 inches out is a close as I have been)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I almost holed out #17 at Whistling Straights - 216 par 3 - rolled right over the hole - then I missed the birdie putt - I have pics in a thread below - it's an insane par 3

oakas

EOG Addicted

I have come very close.

My mother has had 2 holes in one. One at 72 years of age and the other at age 78.

ballwonder

EOG Master

No oak I think he means like holy shit, like when I first read that. That is awesome at her age.

:cheers

texansfan

EOG Master

I once was hitting golf balls on the beach and hit a Titleist into a whales blowhole.

The Devil

EOG Master

I have put one in from 175 and 138.......but the 175 was a birdie and the 138 was eagle, but alas no holes in one................

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

never had a hole in one but have probably had 50 within 2 feet

I have holed out for a double eagle 2 on a par 5 - I knocked a 4 iron in from 222

royboy

EOG Dedicated

no hole in one... one double eagle, holed out a 3 wood from about 240

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated

Yes I have. 125 yard par three. Elevated tee, could not even see the green when hitting the ball. Never even been close after that. Pure Luck.

The Devil

EOG Master

HAVE HAD MANY WITHIN 2 FEET OR SO AND HAD ONE ROLL OVER THE EDGE OF THE CUP......BUT NONE SEEM TO GO IN.......

Holed out from 165.
Won a closest to the pin.
And came within 1 inch of a hole in one on a par 4.

Never a hole in one 2348ji23e

munson15

I want winners...

Have witnessed several at our club, and got one myself in 1995 on a 182-yard par 3 (that's #10 Devil) with a 7-iron. I even got the flag from the hole as a souvenir. Also, have eagled 6 different holes on our course at various times during my years. Would love to experience that thrill again. Everyone who plays deserves to get one during his career.

munson15

I want winners...

HAVE HAD SEVERAL CUTE HOLES IN ONE......BUT NEVER ON A GOLF COURSE.....
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3
That's why they call you the Devil, Devil!:cheers

Naw, never had a hole in one but have been in a hole for maybe 1, minute that is

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Stuck my tee shot within 18 inches of the Cup - closest I ever got

Rxx

EOG Veteran

I almost holed out #17 at Whistling Straights - 216 par 3 - rolled right over the hole - then I missed the birdie putt - I have pics in a thread below - it's an insane par 3

That hole is alot like Pacific Dunes #11. I played PD a month ago. there was a 2 club wind coming in off the ocean and so the correct play is to play to the left edge and let the wind blow it back into the middle of the green. I stayed safe and went right side of green and got up and down for par.
Did you play Blackwolf Run as well. I really liked the par 3 where you have to shape the ball flight out over the river and draw back around the tree into the green from about 190. It was about the best golf shot i ever hit, getting to that green and makng par.

No holes in one. One eagle, making 3 on a par 5 from 90 yds.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I have One and it happened a LONG time ago. It was like my 2nd or 3rd year playing golf, I was 17 and it was 186 yrds all up hill and one where you couldnt see the ball go in. We looked around for a while long over the green and nothign was there and a friend of mine decided to look in the cup and sure enough there it was, nothing since, been close but its never gone in.

munson15

I want winners...

I have One and it happened a LONG time ago. It was like my 2nd or 3rd year playing golf, I was 17 and it was 186 yrds all up hill and one where you couldnt see the ball go in. We looked around for a while long over the green and nothign was there and a friend of mine decided to look in the cup and sure enough there it was, nothing since, been close but its never gone in.
Hearing these stories makes me realize how lucky I am to have seen my only ace hit the green and roll into the cup.:cheers