Is this picture 'hot' to most men or :nono

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Is this picture 'hot' to most men or :nono

We were talking about that earlier. That gymnast whose name is Alicia something is very hot. She is 20 so no kiddie jokes.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I would not mind standing over her - bending it downward - and doing some deep squats

I want to see a picture of the girl that held up the Jordan flag. Lots of talk about her but haven't seen a picture.

OMG sorry man... LOL.

8/7/2008 Olympic Games

Another table tennis player will lead the way of a country. According to her coach Anders Johannsson, Ms. Shaban will carry the flag of southwest Asian country on the occasion of the opening ceremony of the Games of the XXIX Olympiad.

The 20 year old is already a well-known person in her country. Shaban was elected Jordan’s athlete in 2003 and was awarded the prestigious King Hussein Medal for Achievement by His Majesty King Abdullah II.
Heavy Metal, Scholarship and Studies
Heavy Metal and grunge fan Zeina Shaban was recently portrayed on the website of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

Click on the IOC website to find the article about her. All other information can be found on her personal website: http://www.zeinashaban.com/ (might temporarily not be working).

Jordan will not be the only country led by a table tennis player. The other flag bearers are Ms. Li Jia Wei for Singapore, Ms. Ai Fukuhara for Japan as well as Ms. Priscila Tommy for the South Pacific Republic of Vanuatu.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

She looks fine in the picture shown - with a great ass

mofome

Banned

OMG sorry man... LOL.

8/7/2008 Olympic Games

Another table tennis player will lead the way of a country. According to her coach Anders Johannsson, Ms. Shaban will carry the flag of southwest Asian country on the occasion of the opening ceremony of the Games of the XXIX Olympiad.

The 20 year old is already a well-known person in her country. Shaban was elected Jordan?s athlete in 2003 and was awarded the prestigious King Hussein Medal for Achievement by His Majesty King Abdullah II.
Heavy Metal, Scholarship and Studies
Heavy Metal and grunge fan Zeina Shaban was recently portrayed on the website of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

Click on the IOC website to find the article about her. All other information can be found on her personal website: http://www.zeinashaban.com/ (might temporarily not be working).

Jordan will not be the only country led by a table tennis player. The other flag bearers are Ms. Li Jia Wei for Singapore, Ms. Ai Fukuhara for Japan as well as Ms. Priscila Tommy for the South Pacific Republic of Vanuatu.

did you show us the wrong woman?

mofome

Banned

Lol. It's funny because the chick I mentioned and the chick in your photo are the same girl. Her name is Alicia Sacramonte I believe. She's hot.

yeah i know, i looked her up earlier. shes not too hard on the eyes.

:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I do not like watching (and get no pleasure in watching) female gymnastics. I regard it as child abuse for these young competitors who have had their childhood taken from them in the high stress world of international sport. Look at the preliminary coverage yesterday where the little Chinese girl (and I mean LITTLE - if she's 12yo I'd be shocked) when she fell off the uneven bars. She starts crying and was devastated. She should be playing with Barbies, not flying around on a gymnastic apparatus. I cannot look at these girls as sexual objects, because they are not. Even the ones who are 'legal' look like they are not. It's frightening to think that most females in sport are peaking at the age of 15 or 16. I also feel the same way about the syncronzied diving too. I will pass.