O Frog Leaving Once Again....

mofome

Banned
Re: O Frog Leaving Once Again....

that's exactly what's happening. I'm an EOG employee but this stuff is out of hand.......If mods are attacked first it's a different story..........Sometimes these mods don't realize that when you get attacked by a mod it can open the flood gates for others to jump in......It just pisses you off.

Again, what are you talking about? It wasn't personal, it was thoughts about an aspect of capping baseball. What he said was completely absurd, so why cant i say so? i didnt attack a poster, i dont attack posters. I cant be honest? interesting POV.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Oh good grief.

Fog can post here , or not post here,

Mofome, get over yourself.

Would be difficult to be more 'over myself' than i am. I simply posted in an im game thread about capping and now there are tears about it. Thats kinda funny.

mofome

Banned

frog: mofo, i loved you when you speak your mind. i hate this new version of you. you should be yourself and have some bite.

frog: mofo, don't talk to me like that. you are a mod, you should be different. im leaving.

cant win with some people.

12io4j2w90

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I seriously wonder how some of you get through the day.
I was reading the thread last night as it happened. OF's stats were comical at best. Mo had every right to call them absurd. Mo could have been much harsher and it would have been warranted. But he choose not to. Now Frog is upset. How sad. grow some balls.

That's the problem. Jouneyman, Mofome, and Oblibious Fog act like they run this site.

As gamblers, that's what we count on.

mofome

Banned

That's the problem. Jouneyman, Mofome, and Oblibious Fog act like they run this site.

As gamblers, that's what we count on.

I don't act like anything. I post what i think, i dont hold grudges, i take care of anyone i can, i offer everything ive got, and i try to improve, and i go to the next day. Simple, really.

I don't act like anything. I post what i think, i dont hold grudges, i take care of anyone i can, i offer everything ive got, and i try to improve, and i go to the next day. Simple, really.

I hope that's the truth. I came in to EOG at the tail end of Mofome ready to beat up everybody.

mofome

Banned

I hope that's the truth. I came in to EOG at the tail end of Mofome ready to beat up everybody.

eh, i think some of the more ridiculous posts are just the ones that stick out the most. certain levels of absurdity tend to do that.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo just let Jeff be...he can't exist without someone responding back to his negative spew....now the OF has taken a break Jeff has to find someone to play with....

Mr Negative can't post unless it's something condescending...don't even give him the time of day.

Why he even visits EOG is beyond me...afterall , everyone here is either an idiot or a loser according to Jeff , yet he is here everyday...that makes sense.

mofome

Banned

Mo just let Jeff be...he can't exist without someone responding back to his negative spew....now the OF has taken a break Jeff has to find someone to play with....

Mr Negative can't post unless it's something condescending...don't even give him the time of day.

Why he even visits EOG is beyond me...afterall , everyone here is either an idiot or a loser according to Jeff , yet he is here everyday...that makes sense.

Jeff is fine to me. I don't mind him. I have the choice not to read what he writes. He likes to take his digs at everyone.....it be what it be.

We need some sports to talk about brothaman. Im not made for these e-feelings and this e-drama.

:+crying-5

eh, i think some of the more ridiculous posts are just the ones that stick out the most. certain levels of absurdity tend to do that.

I understand you don't want to admit previous behavior.

Mofome, you're in charge now. Nobody is going to hold you to transitory posts when you were stupid years ago.

As head moderator, I need.well, a head moderator.

You are a work in progress.

mofome

Banned

I understand you don't want to admit previous behavior.

Mofome, you're in charge now. Nobody is going to hold you to transitory posts when you were stupid years ago.

As head moderator, I need.well, a head moderator.

You are a work in progress.

Again, you are not making sense. Can i say that without you getting defensive? I made a thread about the dumbest things ive said on the board. I admit it readily and often. You can't change reality to make a point.

Also, you hold everything i said years ago against me. Thats fine, but this post doesn't hold true to reality.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Again, you are not making sense. Can i say that without you getting defensive? I made a thread about the dumbest things ive said on the board. I admit it readily and often. You can't change reality to make a point.

Also, you hold everything i said years ago against me. Thats fine, but this post doesn't hold true to reality.

Has he ever made sense?

We're all 'idiots' and Jeff is here hanging with us everyday telling us...

Wwhat a life the 'finished product' JJ must lead. :blink:

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

the 'finished product' , just like everything else about him, even his avatar, appears to make no sense.

that is the ugliest picture I've ever seen.2938u4ji23

I keep telling you. The avatar makes perfect sense if you support Terrorism, every time He posts its a kick in the bollocks to Patriotic Americans and an outrage to those who lost their lives fighting it. The geezers just a wanker.
http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/l23622508-britain-usa-hamza/

sl55

EOG Veteran

Read the thread.Mo was losing a game,frog rubbed it in a bit,Mo shot back,Frog called Mo a young punk,Mo called Frog an idiot,game is over,so should the dispute be over.THE END.

mofome

Banned

Read the thread.Mo was losing a game,frog rubbed it in a bit,Mo shot back,Frog called Mo a young punk,Mo called Frog an idiot,game is over,so should the dispute be over.THE END.

it wasn't even as personal as that. i dont believe i called him an idiot, my point was unrelated to that game, it was about handicapping baseball in general. I wont go on about the point, but imo it was not something that should be considered. So i said so. The frog acted like he picked the as when earlier he clearly stated he had no pick on the game. I point those things out and mr frog couldn't handle that. i really don't know why, he dishes out actual shit talking every day and takes it. what i said was nothing more than giving some opinions on a capping angle while watching a game. in-game threads are more intense by nature. would have never expected big frog to have gotten so upset. he, afterall, is the only one who has trashed me for not being 'myself' and biting back at people more. frog is the last person i would expect to respond this way. live and learn. frog can offer this board a lot, i hope he comes back. i certainly don't care about anything he said to me...hes said worse and so have many others. who cares. we're grown men here to make some money and enjoy some time.

12io4j2w90

Jones, Identity, Spreadbeater. There will be a few more.

The rest of us wont enjoy EOG as much. :MADMAN:

I love how I get called a "hater", yet the fact that he started a thread just to flame me and, even worse, made up a complete lie about me stiffing someone goes unnoticed.

Let me ask you a question. If I start a thread here telling a story about how OSUCOWBOYS stiffed a friend of mine for a huge amount of money, would you like/respect me as a poster? :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I love how I get called a "hater", yet the fact that he started a thread just to flame me and, even worse, made up a complete lie about me stiffing someone goes unnoticed.

Let me ask you a question. If I start a thread here telling a story about how 5STAR stiffed a friend of mine for a huge amount of money, would you like/respect me as a poster? :+clueless

i fixed it for you, we didnt comphrehend anything with the words OSU and stiffing in the same sentence 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Was frog really using minor league splits for capping a game? :LMAO

I could see some; maybe vs lefties or vs righties, but thats still a stretch. Minor league home/away is ...well....interesting. imo. if i may have an opinion.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

I keep telling you. The avatar makes perfect sense if you support Terrorism, every time He posts its a kick in the bollocks to Patriotic Americans and an outrage to those who lost their lives fighting it. The geezers just a wanker.
http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/l23622508-britain-usa-hamza/

Now that's the best DAMN THING to come out of this entire thread. As someone who served in the military for six years and have a son-in-law who just returned from Iraq, everytime I see that sorry ass avatar of his, I get disgusted just thinking of the freedom that we continue to provide for SOME OF OUR OWN.

mo - It's the way that you go about things. You made fun of Frog instead of just disagreeing. What's wrong with using minor league splits? I do it all the time.

As an example, you have a guy coming up from AAA to start his first major league game. I look to see how many innings the guy normally goes and compare it to the bullpen and how much the bullpen has been used to see who's available to pitch.

Now you can come in here an disagree with a respectful discussion or say it's the most ridiculous thing you ever heard.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

mo - It's the way that you go about things. You made fun of Frog instead of just disagreeing. What's wrong with using minor league splits? I do it all the time.

As an example, you have a guy coming up from AAA to start his first major league game. I look to see how many innings the guy normally goes and compare it to the bull pen and how much the bull pen has been used to see who's available to pitch.

Now you can come in here an disagree with a respectful discussion or say it's the most ridiculous thing you ever heard.

no he can post as a normal poster. He doesnt have to act all fake like a lot of other mods. And I agree with him comparing home and away minor league splits and translating that into MLB capping is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard of also

no he can post as a normal poster. He doesnt have to act all fake like a lot of other mods. And I agree with him comparing home and away minor league splits and translating that into MLB capping is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard of also

So some pitchers don't pitch better at home or on the road. Teams don't play better at home. Can be a big difference for some players and teams.

Also look at splits for hitters. You may see a huge difference in home and away average.

Before you say it's ridiculous have you ever done it?

sl55

EOG Veteran

As an example, you have a guy coming up from AAA to start his first major league game. I look to see how many innings the guy normally goes and compare it to the bull pen and how much the bull pen has been used to see who's available to pitch.

Is all this necasary Raiders,I was about to tell Mo that Gutries era in little league was .035 so I think he is a good bet tonite,if Mo calls me an old fossile,all I'm going to do is laugh and move on.You and Frog had your fair share of disagreements so why blow this out of proportion?