How many of you play/have played at MATCHBOOK?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I was told in a thread earlier tonight, that Matchbook is a book that HARDLY ANYONE PLAYS AT.......

I find that hard to believe, with the great lines, ease of the site, fast payouts, and safety of your money....

Am i in the minority here, by playing at Matchbook...i didnt think so, but i was told in no uncertain terms that it's a book HARDLY ANYONE PLAYS AT....

oij213490

Re: How many of you play/have played at MATCHBOOK?

Well maybe so Bucs.

If you men can find a book with better lines, knock yourselves out...

munson15

I want winners...

Jimmy intro'd me there a while back and I couldn't be happier with a shop to bet.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

on and off....

good for a straight game better.

One of the best and should be among everyone's outs.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Been there practically since their inception and I have more money there than in my bank account probably 8 months out of the year:+textinb3......Matchbook is a MUST.....no maybes.

If you play online and don't have an account at Matchbook you are a fool or you hate money (which still makes you a fool). If you couldnt tell by Winky's other posts, you now have it confirmed.

I have to admit that the lines are good and haven't done a withdrawal but did do an interbook transfer and it was a piece of cake.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I play at Matchbook everyday. I have huge bets with Obama and McCain to be the nominees. If you don't play there then you really are not serious about sports betting.

Cannon

Banned

They gave me $3000 yesterday 1 day payout. Matchbook rocks.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

tried them a little during baseball. still trying to learn the ropes at this place--no parlays- no payouts WU or MG. I think i feel more comfortable at a regular sports book. Are MB checks on US bank?