Whos on USA basketball with me!!

Re: Whos on USA basketball with me!!

I have cashed the last game betting against our boys went just about as I expected this game Im guessing will be decided by 30 or so.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

yeah wait it out.....line is dropping like a stone. I will bet USA if it hit 19.5.......hope it keeps on a falling.:+whipping

Back the truck up, Play of the Year, USA is Guaranteed to cash on any # below 25. Trust me on this one guys.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

If you like the US bet it now.......hit 19.5 and believe it closes a tad higher......so jump on board.12io4j2w90

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Played some -19 -110 and -19.5 -106. Never thought I would be betting on the USA at all in the Olympics but I think this is a very good bet.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

well...the line opened up at -31 I think

so thats about 11 million bet on greece

good luck! 91023i2ndw;l

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

good luck! 91023i2ndw;l

I agree with the oddsmakers and disagree with the Pubby.......usually thats straight CASH hommie91023i2ndw;l.....lets see hmmmmmmmmmmmm do I want the side where six pack Jimmy bets or the side of the Ivory Tower builders?:+clueless...........no doubter here, give me the US and the soft 19.5 and thank you.12io4j2w90

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

good luck! 91023i2ndw;l
Where did it open 31?:+clueless FWIW it only takes about 20k to move this Olympic hoops market a full point.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Played some -19 -110 and -19.5 -106. Never thought I would be betting on the USA at all in the Olympics but I think this is a very good bet.

Me niether but I think this is a situation where grreat minds think alike. Still have to have the stones to pull the trigger. Already on Greece plus 22.5 and trying to decide between middle only or risk giving up a big chunk of olympic profits so far or something in between. Probably puss out and play middle only. Not a huge one either though as i didn't play it big at 22.5 as I can see A USA ass whooping if I had been wrong on line move.

ditt52

EOG Enthusiast

surely the usa can outscore greece by 3 tds. is payton starting

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I just seen on sportscenter....Carmelo Anthony said "we have been waiting for this game for 2 years"

so does this mean they are actually going to try??

lmfao

cause the last 2 games the only ones I seen trying were...

Lebron
Wade
Howard

the rest of em??

ON VACATION ::LMAO::

Point Given

EOG Veteran

well if USA keeps playing like this the rest of the game

they do have a shot at covering

cant take the foot off the gas though

I like to see them playing all out for once and not just AND 1 streetball

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Could it be the more this U.S. team is going to get stronger & stronger the more they play together........

Boy, you aren't kidding about it not being easy. Those last 2 3's saved our side. 91023i2ndw;l

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I just seen on sportscenter....Carmelo Anthony said "we have been waiting for this game for 2 years"

so does this mean they are actually going to try??

lmfao

cause the last 2 games the only ones I seen trying were...

Lebron
Wade
Howard

the rest of em??

ON VACATION ::LMAO::

Heard that