Journeyman's EOG "Power Top 40" for the week ending Sunday Aug 17- who's been hot in forumville-.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's EOG "Power Top 40" for the week ending Sunday Aug 17- who's been hot in forumville-.

#12 Madcapper, comes in at #12, spotty week similar to Ego, I have been criticized for keeping his rating so high, but even a spotty week from MC is usually a solid effort

(here comes the criticism)

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's EOG "Power Top 40" for the week ending Sunday Aug 17- who's been hot in forumville-.

Would you like some more vanilla ice cream sir.............u asked for it J.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#11 Jimmy Hoffa makes a big jump and lands just outside the top 10, 'cracking heads and taking names' the Hoffa trademark was alive and well this week....he tends to stay away from most of the sophmore pranks, which is understandable.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Would you like some more vanilla ice cream sir.............u asked for it J.

This is hard to do....its not like 40 guys are having banner weeks , weekly. 2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

#11 Jimmy Hoffa makes a big jump and lands just outside the top 10, 'cracking heads and taking names' the Hoffa trademark was alive and well this week....he tends to stay away from most of the sophmore pranks, which is understandable.

duly noted :hangt

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hit the nail on the head with this one. I was hoping you had him making a jump he was back to his old self last week as you said.

:cheers

Hey tuck...........:finger004

ballwonder

EOG Master

i'm just kidding J. I had to throw it in since you asked for it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Holy shit I thought I lost my top ten already written list....this is too time consuming.

where are my notes?

Blondie

EOG Master

i'm just kidding J. I had to throw it in since you asked for it.

Ego, you better watch out...

I think Ballwonder is working on being the newest up and coming EOG "kiss ass" :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

10. Munson has really heated up in the past couple weeks, ever since embracing the capt role... his posts are must read, always fair and very knowledgeable...he has a big decision to make as his team sits a man short for the upcoming capper tourney.

Journeyman

EOG Master

9.Tom Brady, he's usually pretty accurate with his opinions,one of the real sports junkies of The EOG... he takes on the games best, never afraid to give an opinion , he has his haters, and he will hate back if needed...great old school sports talker, but pretty fair despite love of Boston scene.

Journeyman

EOG Master

8. OSU Cowboy, is he on a mini vacation too ? Travis' loyalty is commendable , if he has a poster's back that never changes...his posts continue to improve Mr 'poster illustrated' drops a couple spots for overdoing it defending OF... some have criticized his illustrations as too predictable, never far from a gem, Travis is a top ten mainstay.

Journeyman

EOG Master

7.Omni Frog, the 3 time, #1 rated poster has decided to hop off once again and when he returns it's anyones guess...after a wild couple weeks of posting chart topping, must see internet, the old timer pulled a back door move on the head mod that backfired...'suicide by mod' was a poor decision IMO. Froggy will be back at some point, some are speculating he's still hopping around invisably at the moment....he will likely fall out of the top 40 without an appearance...still be rewarded for half a week.

Journeyman

EOG Master

6. Tuckman, always sarcastic, yet very funny, Tuck always has a good opinion on the daily happenings, with his unique one liners and use of the emoticons, he is always spot on!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'll be back with the top 5.

Apple

Banned

Can't wait.. :pop:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Jman, FWIW there is no #16 on the list.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2EBeOzmj6U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2EBeOzmj6U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:pop::pop::pop::pop::cocktail :LMAO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXK2yyjerro&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXK2yyjerro&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

That number is left open for whomever whines enough about being left of the list :rolleyes:
What's up Blondie? Do you have a puppy litter update via pictures?

Blondie

EOG Master

What's up Blondie? Do you have a puppy litter update via pictures?

I posted some in A and E the other day 91023i2ndw;l

I think it is titled pictures for Sweded.

They are almost old enough to leave me of course it is the same week my littlest starts kindergarten :mad:

Journeyman

EOG Master

#16 Ironically Ray WAS#16

#16. Ray Cabino....I got distracted by the ctiricism and lost my place...RayCabino's a grinder, in the trenches daily and pulls no punches...very fair poster with solid opinions...low click factor because he basically stays out of the drama.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yXK2yyjerro&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

#16. Ray Cabino....I got distracted by the ctiricism and lost my place...RayCabino's a grinder, in the trenches daily and pulls no punches...very fair poster with solid opinions...low click factor because he basically stays out of the drama.

See now Ray, pointing out the error got you the spot!

You should feel special :cheers

Apple

Banned

Eerie

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYRC4H64EFk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYRC4H64EFk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Before I read the top 5, I would like my security close by as I will be leaving the podium very quickly after.

:+eyes-13+:+anxious-

Ego, you better watch out...

I think Ballwonder is working on being the newest up and coming EOG "kiss ass" :rolleyes:

Nah, Ballwonder's not a "kiss ass". A "cock-gobbler" maybe, but not a kiss ass

I actually want to thank 5star and Raiders for helping pretty much "rid" me of the "kiss ass" label. 12io4j2w90 Those dudes have went WAY BEYOND the call of duty there

Journeyman

EOG Master

5. Gynecologist, as Gyno's strongest time of the yr approaches he sits in prime position to make a run to the top, with the top 5 deck reshuffled after the OF stunning upset, the top 5-6 spots are seperated by fractions...Gyno will tell anyone to take a hike without batting an eye, you know where you stand with The Doctor.

:+paranoid

Tuckman

Uh Poster

finally gyno can breathe again

Journeyman

EOG Master

4.Mofome, after a slightly off week last week, Mo rebounds back into the top 5, he handled the PO69 situation well...His only error was a reply back to OF but overall handled that situation very well, I'm sure he felt bad but IMO Mo did all he could to take the high road, but OF preferred the suicide by mod route.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

yet another fine poll Jman. Lot of work dude. 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

Nah, Ballwonder's not a "kiss ass". A "cock-gobbler" maybe, but not a kiss ass

I actually want to thank 5star and Raiders for helping pretty much "rid" me of the "kiss ass" label. 12io4j2w90 Those dudes have went WAY BEYOND the call of duty there

But you are still the ORIGINAL ass kisser :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

and we're back....:houra