WOULD YOU PAY....

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: WOULD YOU PAY....

Right now at this point in the day......yes. Do you take paypal? I will send it accordingly.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I would pay ten bucks to remove Jman from posting here.

Plus i would give him a free play at Oddsmaker

Well now I am just shocked by this. :rolleyes:

Is that the best you got today?

I guess its all I got. I mean you can put somebody on ignore for free. So if youre paying $10 its because you either dont want anyone else to hear what he/she has to say or your specifically trying to piss someone off. Is that any better for you sweetie?

I guess its all I got. I mean you can put somebody on ignore for free. So if youre paying $10 its because you either dont want anyone else to hear what he/she has to say or your specifically trying to piss someone off. Is that any better for you sweetie?

Or maybe that person brings nothing but negativity to the board and you'd like for everyone around to be spared. I mean, even on ignore I think you can see someone's post if they're quoted.

Or maybe that person brings nothing but negativity to the board and you'd like for everyone around to be spared. I mean, even on ignore I think you can see someone's post if they're quoted.

You win again!12io4j2w90Have you ever been wrong in your whole life?

You win again!12io4j2w90Have you ever been wrong in your whole life?

It's not a right or wrong thing. This was a thread started in good fun. It's an opinion. Ours differ. I don't think paying $10 to get rid of something that irritates you means you have "serious issues". I spend about that much on bug spray in the summer. Same thing. Sure, I could ignore them....but why when I can just get rid of them for the cost of a can of bug spray?

It's not a right or wrong thing. This was a thread started in good fun. It's an opinion. Ours differ. I don't think paying $10 to get rid of something that irritates you means you have "serious issues". I spend about that much on bug spray in the summer. Same thing. Sure, I could ignore them....but why when I can just get rid of them for the cost of a can of bug spray?

You lathering yourself with poison. This I can believe.

You lathering yourself with poison. This I can believe.

You know what asshole, I have just about e-fucking-nough today. PM me and tell exactly WHAT the fuck you problem is with me or put ME on ignore.

Shirnk, I apologize for even coming into your thread. Apparently, everhwere I go today I'm the asshole. I won't respond to him again.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yes, I can think of a few I would gladly pay more than $10 for.