Early Evening loose thoughts and picks thread, all game discussions

mofome

Banned
This thread is for people to kick around some thoughts about the games before they start. talk about some stats, ask some questions, share some leans/picks and try to share some general info.

right now:

• arroyo just beat lilly, but i cant play cinci
  • boston kills lefties, i love boston under -135
  • jurrjens has a great history vs the mets while pelf has been killed vs atl, nice dog value we have
  • wash has hit really well recently and well in philly this season, like the +210
  • weaver is tough on tb and garza is nice at home (2.47 era), like the u 8.5
  • peavy is far too good to be a +145 vs anyone and hes owned az, got sd

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Early Evening loose thoughts and picks thread, all game discussions

Mets are playing good ball while Atlanta is terrible on the road, doesn't have their best player and has thrown in the towel. Saw the price this morning and said, I like the Mets in that one. I agree with you on Washington, Myers is not the same, and they seem to play the Phils very tough all the time.

mofome

Banned

Munson, Mets vs Pelf without Teix:

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left" width="130">OPPOSING HITTER</td><td width="35">AB</td><td width="35">H</td><td width="35">2B</td><td width="35">3B</td><td width="35">HR</td><td width="35">RBI</td><td width="35">BB</td><td width="35">SO</td><td width="50">BA</td><td width="50">OBP</td><td width="50">SLG</td><td width="50">OPS</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Brian McCann</td> <td class="sortcell">11</td> <td>6</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>.545</td> <td>.615</td> <td>.909</td> <td>1.524</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Jeff Francoeur</td> <td class="sortcell">10</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>.300</td> <td>.462</td> <td>.600</td> <td>1.062</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Kelly Johnson</td> <td class="sortcell">9</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>3</td> <td>2</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.462</td> <td>.667</td> <td>1.128</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Chipper Jones</td> <td class="sortcell">7</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>3</td> <td>5</td> <td>1</td> <td>.429</td> <td>.667</td> <td>1.286</td> <td>1.952</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Gregor Blanco</td> <td class="sortcell">5</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>.400</td> <td>.400</td> <td>.400</td> <td>.800</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Omar Infante</td> <td class="sortcell">3</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.667</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Casey Kotchman</td> <td class="sortcell">3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Martin Prado</td> <td class="sortcell">3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Jair Jurrjens</td> <td class="sortcell">3</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.667</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Mark Kotsay</td> <td class="sortcell">3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Matt Diaz</td> <td class="sortcell">2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.333</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.333</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Tim Hudson</td> <td class="sortcell">2</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.500</td> <td>.500</td> <td>1.000</td> <td>1.500</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Yunel Escobar</td> <td class="sortcell">1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1.000</td> <td>1.000</td> <td>1.000</td> <td>2.000</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Buddy Carlyle</td> <td class="sortcell">0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> <td>.000</td> </tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td align="left">Totals</td><td>62</td><td>21</td><td>6</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>12</td><td>12</td><td>9</td><td>.339</td><td>.455</td><td>.613</td><td>1.067</td></tr></tbody></table>

Throwing a little on Toronto +149

mofome

Banned

Purcey is an intriguing kid. gl with your play ego.

mofome

Banned

i should say, his walk numbers and ld% are absolutely awful. his babip indicate that hes been very lucky so far in the bigs.

Boston -124 at Bet Jam Mo. I just grabbed a little 91023i2ndw;l

Gonna go back to the well on the Cards/Pitt total Over 9

mofome

Banned

Boston -124 at Bet Jam Mo. I just grabbed a little 91023i2ndw;l

absolutely love it. 2 units is my largest play and im on this one for 2.

:cheers

I like the Marlins in the late game. San Fran is just 24-37 at home and they are 2-7 after being shut out. The Giants are also 4-14 when playing a team with a winning record. And Oslen's due for a win.

mofome

Banned

you had me till the word 'due'.

:p

sl55

EOG Veteran

Angels/Tampa...weaver has been fading lately sporting a over 7 era,garza a little over 4,this has over 8.5 written all over it.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

for tonight from me:

wash+215
pitt o/9
rocks+190
jays+150
tb-130 (2 units)

ballwonder

EOG Master

I like washington again tonight mo.....I know they bit it last night but I think they get to Myers tonight.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Damn, got here late today. Rode Boston with you Mo, played them 1/2 unit on both FF and the game. I trust your judgement.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Too late for the 7Pm games but here are some leans on later games I'd like your opinion (and anyone else) before I pull the trigger:

Pit/StL U5/U9
Det FF/Game
Cin FF
SD FF
Col FF/Game

No bets yet, still looking them over.

mofome

Banned

just got back from the gym myself big pat. i love the sox tonight! almost time to start cursing at my tv

:houra

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Light night for me so far, only plays on Boston (FF and game) and a FF under in the Nats game. I don't even know how I got to that bet, LOL, two pitchers with ERA's over 5 starting!? One is 2-5 for the year, the other 5-10, WTF am I looking at? Anyway hopefully will do better in the later games if these 3 plays don't cash, I'm counting on the Sox though, need them badly to get the night off right.

No pressure though. ;)

mofome

Banned

i like the pressure, lets go sox!

91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

played 5 puppies

Jays
Angels
Nats
Fathers
Rox

mofome

Banned

lmfao. nats get an error, a walk, and 2 hits and dont score. dp and a man thrown out at the plate. what a bunch of fucking retards. i mean really, what a stupid fuck sending him home. he was out by 10 feet. fucking retarded cock sucking fuck.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

Belliard singled to left, Zimmerman out at home, Milledge to second

what a start for the night

mofome

Banned

Belliard singled to left, Zimmerman out at home, Milledge to second

what a start for the night

even worse is them not letting the fastest player on their team try to steal. they tried a bunt then a dp after a leadoff inf single. thats fucking retarded. people are so dumb it makes me want to off myself. i really dont understand how people are so dumb. shit is simple.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yeah baby, 1 in and the sacks juiced! Come on Sox, blow this bitch wide open!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

2-0, walked in a run! About time I'm on the right side of dumbass pitching! Let's get 5 or 6 out of this 1st inning, come on boys......

CJV, like your Braves play. I almost made the same play but didn't get back home in time to finish capping all the early games. Good luck bro.

mofome

Banned

holy shit. we take strike 3 down the middle. wtf man

mofome

Banned

we left them loaded. what a fucking joke. waters isnt better than a single person whose posted in this thread. im not kidding.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Fucking strike out with the bases loaded, at least put the ball in play!? Idiot. I hate to say it but O's are going to score some runs tonight, we need every run we can get.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Held the Phillies at least. I guess I'm the only guy on the FF under. Didn't play the game, just first five, hope the Nats wait to score all those runs for you guys.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

phils with another error, need to capitalize on this one