gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Leryn Franco

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Leryn Franco

MORE PICS TO COME..

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Leryn Franco

OMG is this a sexy pic..

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I like her style, 8

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Seeing as I brought her up in the Gulbis as the hottest athlete ever thread, I like her a great deal (8.8). Please note that she was second to last on her throws in the javelin at the Olympics. This kind of publicity is what she is really looking for. Nevertheless, she with the dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin is very nicely put together.

The Devil

EOG Master

IS THAT THE JAVELIN THROWER??

SHE LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, BUT NOT GREAT....I WILL GIVE HER A 7.9

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

No meat...but the face makes up for it. 8.3

munson15

I want winners...

9, how about Lolo Jones as a future request as long as you have Olympians.

Apple

Banned

Bump for afternoon/evening crowd.

durito

EOG Senior Member

9.5 she's the hottest chick you've posted yet

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

8.25 Sorry I didn't get to see her live at the Olympics. Maybe it wasn't even shown. Great thighs.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

ballwonder

EOG Master

Panic come on......................9.9

Apple

Banned

PANIC

Whats up man? 6?

WYM

EOG Dedicated

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

wow sneaky hot 9

6.5....she's not that hot really. I could find better than this at the beach tomorrow.

durito

EOG Senior Member

6. wow. guess she's just my type.

mofome

Banned

holy shit. 10

I had a feeling you'd like her, Mo. You have a thing for Latinas, don't you? :cocktail

Wow, what a rockin little body this one has!!!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I am giving her a 10 because I am as horny as hell right now.

ballwonder

EOG Master

She is 10 plain and simple. I voted twice.

Leryn Franco: Hot and Horrible

Posted Aug 22nd 2008 12:52PM by TMZ Staff
Leryn Franco is getting a lot of buzz in the Olympics -- but it's not because of her amazing athletic skills.

The woman is so hot she could set off the Olympic torch! She put such a spell on folks in Bejing that people are still talking about her, even though Franco didn't even make it to the finals, and finished 51st in qualification.

Now that's staying power.
<!-- POST CONTENTS END --><!-- POST OPTIONS START -->