If a capper claimed to be knowledgeable in a specific sport .....

Journeyman

EOG Master
I don't see how someone can claim to be so knowledgeable, but backs down from -110 sides and totals, and all he has to do is show a profit over X amount of bets covering an entire season.

just saying :cocktail

Especially if planning to sell info, it seems easy enough?

:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: If a capper claimed to be knowledgeable in a specific sport .....

Hmmmmm............would this poster happen to be someone that you where just having a conversation with in another thread and stated you where done with this conversation?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hmmmmm............would this poster happen to be someone that you where just having a conversation with in another thread and stated you where done with this conversation?

nope 12io4j2w90

dsethi,

I am away now so I am not quite sure of a few things...

What color do you plan to finish in? :+clueless

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

I don't know why but for some reason "FEAR" comes to my mind...

Does Journeyman read his own posts? Sometimes I look at posts and wonder if people do. If someone says they can win in a sport, why the hell would they restrict what they can bet on? Especially if you are restricting bets that are +EV, that is IGNORANT.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It's pretty simple really, if a capper is any good at all, surely +1 for an entire season isn't that difficult, no?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Jman you are letting me down here pal... I was on your side the whole time but now what is this trying to change the rules? You are showing a major weakness... obviously scared of Dsethi's ML Parlays

Journeyman

EOG Master

Black. As in positive. Or whatever color translates into that. Green. Violet. Orange. Pick whatever. Just not red.

Here's my question to Journeyman. If a poster claimed that another poster would finish in the red this upcoming college basketball season, and was then offered to bet on it, why would he try to alter what that person bets on? Nervous? Angry? Sad? Misunderstood? I don't get it.

Where did I say any such thing, and why are YOU being defensive? All I said to you was you had no business selling picks...same as baseball , and how did that work out?

I posted this topic with no poster in mind...and hoped you would stay out of it....unlike you i can talk about subjects like this without mentioning names or throwing around insults 'first'

Journeyman

EOG Master

I asked you in ONE thread 'What are the details'????

And somehow this locks me in to some wager with you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOCK CITY DAAAAAGGGGEEEERRRR
IM A VIRGIN.

Does this make more sense D?

I don't know your language, we obviously dont speak the same language.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Whatever the fuck that means.

Journeyman

EOG Master

lol you really think anyone believes what you're saying? Really? People aren't as dumb as you might hope them to be to believe these ridiculous statements. Just like when you created a thread about 'someone offering terms' and would people accept. You are very predictable and immature.

Denial is very strong within you, big guy.

It's okay that you backed down off of our bet. But at least admit that you're doing so, whether it be nervousness, lack of money to post up, etc. That's fine. But stop shoving garbage down our throats.

Sorry I didn't realize saying 'what are the details' meant i was locked into a bet with you and you would stalk me for ever more..

Please show me where I said I wanted to make that bet? I asked youa simple fucking question 'what are the details' and now I'm married to you for the entire CBB season.

:hangt go get laid kid.

Snap. Boss calling his employee a pussy. I love it. Ken just emasculated Journeyman at his place of work. hahahahahahaha

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I asked you in ONE thread 'What are the details'????

And somehow this locks me in to some wager with you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOCK CITY DAAAAAGGGGEEEERRRR
IM A VIRGIN.

Does this make more sense D?

I don't know your language, we obviously dont speak the same language.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Whatever the fuck that means.

Id like to nominate this for post of the year... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Journeyman

EOG Master

Snap. Boss calling his employee a pussy. I love it. Ken just emasculated Journeyman at his place of work. hahahahahahaha

Yeah obviously he has followed the entire mess as well, nice job.

Perhaps if Shrink saw the rules laid out and the post that triggered the proposal to begin with he'd make a real assessment of the entire gay saga that wasn't.

You both know the real reason you are pushing this BS ...I just hope the sheep that end up slaughtered get their money back and all the lost money they end up losing.

How did his baseball season end? Any happy clients?

Yeah obviously he has followed the entire mess as well, nice job.

Perhaps if Shrink saw the rules laid out and the post that triggered the proposal to begin with he'd make a real assessment of the entire gay saga that wasn't.

You both know the real reason you are pushing this BS ...I just hope the sheep that end up slaughtered get their money back and all the lost money they end up losing.

How did his baseball season end? Any happy clients?

Journeyman

EOG Master

yea snap, cool.:rolleyes:

keep putting words in others mouths, typical of you clown, and your brother the tout scammer...

don't bother answering the question pussy , about how much money you cost all those 'clients' ....all 3 of them.

How do you feel about your boss emasculating you in front of all your peers at your place of work?

hahahahahahahaha

Journeyman

EOG Master

How do you feel about your boss emasculating you in front of all your peers at your place of work?

hahahahahahahaha

I speak to him 3-4 times a week on the phone...I'll ask him.

Okay cool guy?

hahahahahahahahahaah luuuuuuuuuuuu, I'maloserrrrrrr luuuuuu daggerrrrrr iowna7777777-11111111 -11111111

2938u4ji23:hangt

get a GF kid, get laid.

You'll ask him? That didn't even make any sense...I asked how YOU felt about him emasculating you. hahahahaha

Also, are you aware if I have a girlfriend? Or when the last time I got laid was? Why are you making assumptions? That's weird. That's also foolish and ignorant.

Come on, power poster. Pick it up. Being emasculated at your place of work must suck, but don't let it affect you to the point where you can't read and also start making unfounded assumptions. Power up, big fella.

If someone sells me picks to play ML parlays, why would I agree to play -110 sides instead?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

The JMAN meltdown is in full motion right now.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Here's my question to Journeyman. If a poster claimed that another poster would finish in the red this upcoming college basketball season, and was then offered to bet on it, why would he try to alter what that person bets on? Nervous? Angry? Sad? Misunderstood? I don't get it.

Dsethi, you make Journey an offer with conditions to make it nearly impossible for any coin flipper to lose, and then you have the balls to call him a pussy for not taking you up on a lopsided offer? You are the pussy here. If you want to prove yourself to Journey and the rest of the crowd, show us you can be in the black hitting college basketball totals and sides at -110. Why are you afraid of that simple offer?

Because that's not how he bets. If someone tells me I cant win, why the hell would I change how I bet to not have as good of a chance to win? What exactly would that prove? Defeats the whole purpose if Dsethi changes how he bets.

Dsethi, you make Journey an offer with conditions to make it nearly impossible for any coin flipper to lose, and then you have the balls to call him a pussy for not taking you up on a lopsided offer? You are the pussy here. If you want to prove yourself to Journey and the rest of the crowd, show us you can be in the black hitting college basketball totals and sides at -110. Why are you afraid of that simple offer?

Cobbler - My post explains it perfectly. End of story. If it is so easy for a 'coin-flipper' to do, we should all quit our jobs Monday and do this for a living.

Dsethi never claimed he was a great college basketball capper who could kill betting strictly sides and totals at -110. He claimed that he could finish in the black doing pretty much exactly what he did last season after Journeyman said he'd be a colossal failure for his clients this coming season. I guess since this challenge won't happen, all parties will have to wait until next March to start talking shit.

Actually, that won't stop Journeyman from talking shit in the meantime.

Hope that clears things up for you now. Don't mention it. = )

Journeyman, you didn't answer my question...what are your feelings on posting private messages? Are you OK with it in general, or do you feel that it's wrong or unethical in any way? Or do you feel that it's justified when you're upset and/or want to call someone out? Please respond. Thank you.

valdosta, Jager, you're not allowed to disagree with Journeyman, remember? It makes you a square. No logic or reason allowed in these threads, you know the rules. Post review for the both of you.

valdosta, Jager, you're not allowed to disagree with Journeyman, remember? It makes you a square. No logic or reason allowed in these threads, you know the rules. Post review for the both of you.

I'm so square, I'm rectangle.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Dsethi never claimed he was a great college basketball capper who could kill betting strictly sides and totals at -110. He claimed that he could finish in the black doing pretty much exactly what he did last season after Journeyman said he'd be a colossal failure for his clients this coming season.
Let me get this straight. Dsethi can not finish in the black betting sides and totals at -110? Is that what I am reading here? Seems to be what his multitude of proxies (what is up with that?) are saying here. I have no clue what J-man said or did not say. I do know Dsethi seems to be pumping himself up as a college basketball expert. I do know most knowledgeable college basketball betters are able to grind out a profit betting at -110. Dsethi can not? And you boys on here are defending him for refusing to prove his expertise? Strange indeed.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Let me get this straight. Dsethi can not finish in the black betting sides and totals at -110? Is that what I am reading here? Seems to be what his multitude of proxies (what is up with that?) are saying here. I have no clue what J-man said or did not say. I do know Dsethi seems to be pumping himself up as a college basketball expert. I do know most knowledgeable college basketball betters are able to grind out a profit betting at -110. Dsethi can not? And you boys on here are defending him for refusing to prove his expertise? Strange indeed.

Did you read through the entire thread?

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Cobbler - My post explains it perfectly. End of story. If it is so easy for a 'coin-flipper' to do, we should all quit our jobs Monday and do this for a living.

No, your post explains perfectly nothing. If a bettor wants to prove his skill as a handicapper, the most legit way to do so is playing sides and totals at -110. You disagree? As for your coin-flipper crack, how about a side bet using the rules proposed by Dsethi? I must make a minimum of 100 wagers with no maximum. I must simply finish in the black. I can bet up to 8 units per wager. In fact, I will give you a list of games to play and let you pick the sides for me using the closing lines at Pinnacle. I will only pick the unit size per wager, and will chose when I want the contest to end after 100 bets. $500 post up at Matchbook using the x-bet option. Fair enough?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

No, your post explains perfectly nothing. If a bettor wants to prove his skill as a handicapper, the most legit way to do so is playing sides and totals at -110. You disagree? As for your coin-flipper crack, how about a side bet using the rules proposed by Dsethi? I must make a minimum of 100 wagers with no maximum. I must simply finish in the black. I can bet up to 8 units per wager. In fact, I will give you a list of games to play and let you pick the sides for me using the closing lines at Pinnacle. I will only pick the unit size per wager, and will chose when I want the contest to end after 100 bets. $500 post up at Matchbook using the x-bet option. Fair enough?

Once again, did you read through the entire thread? Do you know what JMAN even said to him?

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Only claim = that I believe I will finish in the black, and am willing to bet on 'myself.' Journeyman can put words in my mouth all he likes, but end of day he either doesn't have the money to post up or is showing he's coming off his position. Either way is fine with me. Who cares.
If you wanted to bet on yourself then you should propose rules that are on the level. Your rules make it pretty hard for you to lose the bet if you have an ounce of intelligence. You know that yet you still call J-man a pussy for not accepting the one-sided offer. Make a legit offer to him if you want Journey to accept.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

If you wanted to bet on yourself then you should propose rules that are on the level. Your rules make it pretty hard for you to lose the bet if you have an ounce of intelligence. You know that yet you still call J-man a pussy for not accepting the one-sided offer. Make a legit offer to him if you want Journey to accept.

You, my friend, are missing the point of the entire bet.

JMAN SAID HE WOULD BE UNSUCCESSFUL THIS CBB SEASON USING HIS USUAL BETTING STRATEGIES (I.E. PARLAYS PROPS ETC.). IT WAS NEVER ABOUT SIDES OR TOTALS OR WHETHER HE'S A GOOD CAPPER OR NOT.

SINCE HE SAID HE WOULD NOT DO WELL USING HIS USUAL STRATEGIES DSETHI PROPOSED A BET THAT WOULD PROVE HE COULD BE SUCCESSFUL USING THOSE STANDARDS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

It's really annoying and also screams of ignorance when one interjects his opinion without doing his homework/due dilligence first. You'd think someone would have more self-respect than to formulate an uninformed opinion and then post it while copping an attitude like he knows what he's talking about.

Pretty funny stuff. Oh well, hopefully Cobbler will avoid these antics in the future as to not make an ass out of himself again. GL, no hard feelings.

I am going to start typing my posts r-e-a-l-s-l-o-w so people can understand. 2348ji23e

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Only claim = that I believe I will finish in the black, and am willing to bet on 'myself.' Journeyman can put words in my mouth all he likes, but end of day he either doesn't have the money to post up or is showing he's coming off his position. Either way is fine with me. Who cares.
We know J-man is a stiff and has no credibility. That horse has been beat, grilled, and turned into soup for 40,000 starving North Koreans. What we did not know was that an honorable, righteous, upstanding and true $100 a week tout like yourself would propose a rigged contest using such one-sided rules. But it is nice to know how you operate. If given the chance, you will try to screw someone over. Good to know.