Thur. Picks from the new guy

luckyspike

EOG Enthusiast
I am new to the forum this year and am excited to help make some money, and to be helped in making money. I have been handicapping for 4 years now and have had winning seasons every year, last year was my worst year but managed to be positive at the end of the year. The way i rank my games is a 1*-5* system my five stars are few and far between, maybe 4 a year. I also pick a GOY every year. I am 8-0 in GOY's. I pick one GOY in NCAA football and one in NFL. The GOY's are my most seroius play that is why I only do one of them a year. If i was reading this paragraph at home I would be saying "Ok, don't tell me, show me." So that is what I intend to do. I look forward to getting to know all of you and lets make some money this year.

Thurs. Picks:

2* Vandy +4
1* Buffalo -3

May add some more later, Good luck to all.

Spike

concours82

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Thur. Picks from the new guy

I like the Buffalo pick. Not quite sure about Vandy. They may struggle on the road against a sky high MAC team ready to play a SEC opponent. I see Miami-OH winning by two touchdowns.

Desination

EOG Enthusiast

I can't get a good read on the UTEP/Buffalo game...if you could give a couple reasons why you like buffalo it would be much appreciated!

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

new Head Coach, returning 10 starters on offense. At home opener.

take the under also, I see the weather affecting the game.

dnorma2

EOG Member

Every year, Miner coach Mike Price talked about how difficult this 3-3-5 scheme is for an offense to prepare for. Now the Bulls are preparing for it without the benefit of ever having seen UTEP line up in it.
"I wouldn't want to be in that situation," Price said. "That would be very, very difficult. They don't have tape on this.
"What we're doing is completely different than what New Mexico is doing."
"That will be a real problem for them," Miner offensive coordinator Aaron Price said. "They don't know who will be who, what style we'll be. Going in, it will be a little unknown what style we play."

above comes from the elpaso times-----I took the miners in this game, I think thier defense will disrupt Drew Willy enough to win this game-should be entertaining however---wish u the best of luck

luckyspike

EOG Enthusiast

Buffalo coach Turner Gill has already made great strides at Buffalo. With the talent he has returning I could see Buffalo being a MAC contender.

Welcome aboard lucky! GL on your plays this season, looks like a couple of good picks to get ya started:cheers