Palin is more ethical than all the senators and congressmen in Washington combined

Re: Palin is more ethical than all the senators and congressmen in Washington combined

Now that's something that i would vote for in a heartbeat.
Just clear out the whole fucking capitol and start fresh and new. 91023i2ndw;l

Re: Palin is more ethical than all the senators and congressmen in Washington combined

how right you are realdeal,ethical-that is what we need,would not hurt to have some decent morals,hell lets throw in some scruples too.

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

The July firing of Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walter Monegan by Gov. Sarah Palin, who was announced as John McCain's running mate on Friday, has unearthed a stream of soap-opera-like details about Palin, her husband, her family and top state appointees. The controversy has also cut against Palin's reputation for holding an ethical line and standing up to colleagues in the Republican Party over matters of principle.
Monegan, 57, a respected former chief of the Anchorage Police Department, said in an interview with The Washington Post's James V. Grimaldi on Friday that the governor repeatedly brought up the topic of her ex-brother-in-law, Michael Wooten, after Monegan became the state's commissioner of public safety in December 2006. Palin's husband, Todd, met with Monegan and presented a dossier of information about Wooten, who was going through a bitter custody battle with Palin's sister, Molly. Monegan also said Sarah Palin sent him e-mails on the subject, but Monegan declined to disclose them, saying he planned to give them to a legislative investigator looking into the matter.
Palin initially denied that she or anyone in her administration had ever pressured Monegan to fire the trooper, but this summer acknowledged more than a half a dozen contacts over the matter, including one phone call from a Palin administration official to a state police lieutenant. The call was recorded and was released by Palin's office this month. Todd Palin told a television reporter in Alaska that he did meet with Monegan, but said he was just "informing" Monegan about the issue, not exerting pressure.
"She never directly asked me to fire him," Monegan said.
But he said Todd Palin told him Wooten "shouldn't be a trooper. I've tried to explain to him, you can't head hunt like this. What you need to do is back off, because if the trooper does make a mistake, and it is a terminable offense, it can look like political interference.
"I think he's emotionally committed in trying to see that his former brother-in-law is punished."
The allegation against Palin, "undercuts one of the points they are making that she is an ethical reformer," said Democratic state Sen. Hollis French, who is managing a $100,000 investigation into the firing of Walter Monegan.

we should replace them all with people like her!
:houra
Do you have anything to support the idea that she's so ethical? I'm not saying that she is unethical but I would like an explanation.

Do you have anything to support the idea that she's so ethical? I'm not saying that she is unethical but I would like an explanation.

In an oil state she has taken up for the state residents against
the oil companies, she turned in the Republican party head
for doing party business while on state time, she took on an
unethical Governor. So she has walked the walk while lil
ol obama just talks BS.

The July firing of Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walter Monegan by Gov. Sarah Palin, who was announced as John McCain's running mate on Friday, has unearthed a stream of soap-opera-like details about Palin, her husband, her family and top state appointees. The controversy has also cut against Palin's reputation for holding an ethical line and standing up to colleagues in the Republican Party over matters of principle.
Monegan, 57, a respected former chief of the Anchorage Police Department, said in an interview with The Washington Post's James V. Grimaldi on Friday that the governor repeatedly brought up the topic of her ex-brother-in-law, Michael Wooten, after Monegan became the state's commissioner of public safety in December 2006. Palin's husband, Todd, met with Monegan and presented a dossier of information about Wooten, who was going through a bitter custody battle with Palin's sister, Molly. Monegan also said Sarah Palin sent him e-mails on the subject, but Monegan declined to disclose them, saying he planned to give them to a legislative investigator looking into the matter.
Palin initially denied that she or anyone in her administration had ever pressured Monegan to fire the trooper, but this summer acknowledged more than a half a dozen contacts over the matter, including one phone call from a Palin administration official to a state police lieutenant. The call was recorded and was released by Palin's office this month. Todd Palin told a television reporter in Alaska that he did meet with Monegan, but said he was just "informing" Monegan about the issue, not exerting pressure.
"She never directly asked me to fire him," Monegan said.
But he said Todd Palin told him Wooten "shouldn't be a trooper. I've tried to explain to him, you can't head hunt like this. What you need to do is back off, because if the trooper does make a mistake, and it is a terminable offense, it can look like political interference.
"I think he's emotionally committed in trying to see that his former brother-in-law is punished."
The allegation against Palin, "undercuts one of the points they are making that she is an ethical reformer," said Democratic state Sen. Hollis French, who is managing a $100,000 investigation into the firing of Walter Monegan.

She had nothing to do with it and SHE WAS THE ONE THAT CALLED
FOR THE INVESTIGATION.
BUT GOOD TRY KARL MARX JR.

She had nothing to do with it and SHE WAS THE ONE THAT CALLED
FOR THE INVESTIGATION.
Good try is right, clueless. She DID NOT call for the investigation.
She requested an inquiry by the attorney general (that she appointed).
Governor Sarah Palin appointed Talis J. Colberg as the
state?s twentieth Attorney General on December 13, 2006.

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

The Legislature called for the investigation NOT Governor Sarah Palin.
She requested an inquiry after she learned that the Legislature had hired a special
investigator to investigate the firing of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan.

Todays reading lesson for the ignorant (read it)
http://www.adn.com/monegan/story/492964.html

[here's a teaser portion for you]
The governor said evidence of what she called a "smoking gun" conversation, and other calls made by her aides, only recently surfaced as the attorney general started an inquiry at her request into the circumstances surrounding her firing of Monegan. Palin wanted the review because a special investigator hired by the Legislature is about to investigate the firing and a legislator has been quoted in a newspaper story talking about impeachment.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

The title of your thread says it all.

If this is true....she will NEVER live in Washington DC.

Good try is right, clueless. She DID NOT call for the investigation.
She requested an inquiry by the attorney general (that she appointed).
Governor Sarah Palin appointed Talis J. Colberg as the
state?s twentieth Attorney General on December 13, 2006.

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

The Legislature called for the investigation NOT Governor Sarah Palin.
She requested an inquiry after she learned that the Legislature had hired a special
investigator to investigate the firing of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan.

Todays reading lesson for the ignorant (read it)
http://www.adn.com/monegan/story/492964.html

[here's a teaser portion for you]
The governor said evidence of what she called a "smoking gun" conversation, and other calls made by her aides, only recently surfaced as the attorney general started an inquiry at her request into the circumstances surrounding her firing of Monegan. Palin wanted the review because a special investigator hired by the Legislature is about to investigate the firing and a legislator has been quoted in a newspaper story talking about impeachment.

Inquiry = Investigation mental midget

Inquiry = Investigation mental midget
Her request for an inquiry by the attorney general (that she appointed).
DOES NOT =
The Legislature hiring a special investigator to do an investigation of her.

name calling starts when you're wrong (mental midget)

Her request for an inquiry by the attorney general (that she appointed).
DOES NOT =
The Legislature hiring a special investigator to do an investigation of her.

name calling starts when you're wrong (mental midget)
WRONG AGAIN
Special investigator equals spending(wasting money) she is hiding NOTHING
and I'm sure that pisses you off.
Name calling starts when you act like a child and I can do that with
the best of them.
So take your lil metal midget self back to the leftist rooms
where you can try to discredit one of the few ethical politicians
from either party. Where you hate to see a true reformer running
against a mouth piece. Where you have a true agent of change
running against an agent of self enrichment.(nice 1.9 mil house
thank you mr rezko) A woman of substance that doesn't admire
and champion terrorist like william ayers.

Well, i guess you just confirmed it, you really are a moron.
[the FACTS were put in front of your face and you still say it's wrong] :+clueless
Good luck on your travels through life in blindness.
[believe it or not - you aren't always going to be right in life]

Well, i guess you just confirmed it, you really are a moron.
[the FACTS were put in front of your face and you still say it's wrong] :+clueless
Good luck on your travels through life in blindness.
[believe it or not - you aren't always going to be right in life]

Maxim - does that stand for maximum dolt, ignoramus or what?
It doesn't matter who the AG is, only that the AG should do his job
like she did hers when she turned in her own GOP party leader for
taxpayer abuse.

You can't put your leftist bias and fog aside to look at reality.
Take your meds and GROW UP maybe then YOU can deal with reality.
Good luck in your life of misery and not being able to handle reality.

The REALITY here is that you apparently don't have a clue about anything.

Because some cute little lady turned in her own GOP party leader for
tax abuse,

that in itself is all you need to know to vote for her to be the leader of the free world?

You couldn't possibly sound anymore ignorant could you?

You can try to put all the titles on me that you want, but my only title is REALITY.

The REALITY here is that you apparently don't have a clue about anything.

Because some cute little lady turned in her own GOP party leader for
tax abuse,

that in itself is all you need to know to vote for her to be the leader of the free world?

You couldn't possibly sound anymore ignorant could you?

You can try to put all the titles on me that you want, but my only title is REALITY.

REALITY? LOL
Is that chocolate on your nose or leftist shyte?
So you are so full of it you are leaking.
Take your meds mr koz because travel gate hillary lost
and so will obama rezko

That's an intelligent argument - impressive nonsense - :+clueless - :LMAO

That's an intelligent argument - impressive nonsense - :+clueless - :LMAO
Very good description of your post. Maybe your sense of reality
is clearing up.
Must have taken your meds.
About time

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

being ethical doesn't always correlate into being a good politician. a good example would be jimmy carter, he was probably the most ethical president in the last century, but also the weakest.

Very good description of your post. Maybe your sense of reality
is clearing up.
Must have taken your meds.
About time
It would help if you had some sense of reality to begin with wouldn't it?

being ethical doesn't always correlate into being a good politician. a good example would be jimmy carter, he was probably the most ethical president in the last century, but also the weakest.

I agree, but at least it is good to see someone within the GOP
stand up to the stupidity that has been allowed by current GOP
leadership.

More proof that you CANNOT SEE REALITY!

cha-ching
It's actually just more confirming proof that you haven't shown one bit of
anything that remotely resembles REALITY, in fact just the exact opposite.

[is this what the children say when they're trapped] cha-ching?