Clemson ML big

approveme

EOG Addicted
Re: Clemson ML big

bama is driving but i feel like the defense has been decent... few llucky breaks by bama here

approveme

EOG Addicted

not good. 7 pts handed to them by the zebras... lets get it back tigers get a big play and get back in it !

approveme

EOG Addicted

yea they dont look good at all... combine that with some togh breaks and they are getting hammered... lets see if they can turn it around... not counting on it hah

approveme

EOG Addicted

funny thing is i told my buddy he was gonna break one before the game is over haha ...

long ways to go

approveme

EOG Addicted

clemsons defense has looked decent so far though gyne... 7 of those points were given to bama by the refs.

ill take a repeat performance from the D this half if we can get some offense here

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

Texas A&M and Clemson seem to be great but always underachieve.

I can never figure out why.

Apple

Banned

Not only with football either.. They do the same shit in basketball..

Its like they have the same personalites.

approveme

EOG Addicted

think u guys are being a little hard on them.... i mean the offense really has some explaining to do, but overall they arn't laying a total egg here... in my eyes bama is only up by 6

Apple

Banned

think u guys are being a little hard on them.... i mean the offense really has some explaining to do, but overall they arn't laying a total egg here... in my eyes bama is only up by 6

I dont think anyone is being too hard on them.