Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

Everybody and their mothers seem to think UCLA doesn't have a shot because of injury problems at QB, but isn't TN playing a new QB with no experience, and don't you think the D edge is for UCLA? Thoughts?

mofome

Banned
Re: Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

allow me to discuss my thoughts:

fuck UCLA

its all about

ROCKY TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Panic

EOG Dedicated

The game thread should be fun, if everyone is gonna pop the top on a few before hand.

mofome

Banned

Everybody and their mothers seem to think UCLA doesn't have a shot because of injury problems at QB, but isn't TN playing a new QB with no experience, and don't you think the D edge is for UCLA? Thoughts?

d edge vols
oline edge vols
wr edge vols
rb edge vols
qb edge vols

crompton this is cromptons 4th year at tn after being an army all-american in college. he is a former qb/safety in college and he plays with a fearless mentality. he has a great arm, plenty of weapons, and one of the top 5 olines in the nation to protect him. the vols will look to get gerald jones the ball often, and he'll be the 2nd best player on the field this evening.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I can't find an edge anywhere for Ucla. They both have poor head coaches in my opinion, so maybe that's a push. Huge edge to the SEC conference-wise over the sissy, no-defense PAC10.

Having said that, I have about 113 baseball plays going today. Unless someone sways me, I'll think I'll pass on both games. If I had to have action,I might tease FSU +10.5 with Tenn.-.5. Then again, 80% of winning teasers would have been winning parlays, so... Enjoy the discussion & the games men.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

looks too easy to play Tenn -7

i did but when something looks too easy it rarely is

Took the points (7.5) and the under, didn't Cal get spanked last year in the land of the rednecks? Pac 10 revenge and home field.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I can't find an edge anywhere for Ucla. They both have poor head coaches in my opinion, so maybe that's a push. Huge edge to the SEC conference-wise over the sissy, no-defense PAC10.

Having said that, I have about 113 baseball plays going today. Unless someone sways me, I'll think I'll pass on both games. If I had to have action,I might tease FSU +10.5 with Tenn.-.5. Then again, 80% of winning teasers would have been winning parlays, so... Enjoy the discussion & the games men.

I am ashamed. I am not consumed by football & had totally forgotten that Rick Neuheisel had taken the reins at Ucla. My bad, I actually think he'll improve that program....

mofome

Banned

I am ashamed. I am not consumed by football & had totally forgotten that Rick Neuheisel had taken the reins at Ucla. My bad, I actually think he'll improve that program....

chow at OC was also a nice move.

rjt721

EOG Master

It is not very often you will see a Norm Chow team score under 19 1/2.
It's not very often you see a Rich Rodriguez team rush for 36 yards and barely surpass 200 yards of total offense. But just like Rich Rod, Chow doesn't have the personnel to be successful right now, what with Cowan and Olson out at QB, an inexperienced O-Line and banged-up backfield. Also doesn't help that UT's secondary is loaded.

Played Under 46.5.

texansfan

EOG Master

You and ID must have collaborated. Who's 47? Georgia?

Silly, his rankings go like this.

1. Cubs
2. Cubs
3. Cubs
4. Astros
5. Georgia
7. Cubs
8. Cubs
9. Cubs
10. Cubs
11. Cubs
12. Cubs
13. Cubs
14. Cubs
15. Cubs
16. Cubs
17. Cubs
18. Cubs
19. Cubs
20. Cubs
21. Cubs
22. Cubs
23. Cubs
24. Cubs
25. Cubs
26. Cubs
27. Cubs
28. Cubs
29. Cubs
30. Cubs
31. Cubs
32. Cubs
33. Cubs
34. Cubs
35. Cubs
36. Cubs
37. Cubs
38. Cubs
39. Cubs
40. Cubs
41. Cubs
42. Cubs
43. Cubs
44. Cubs
45. Cubs
46. Cubs
47. Arizona
48. Tennessee
49. Cubs
50. Cubs

mofome

Banned

georgia is #5 according to my rankings.... #47 is Arizona

you have no reasonable explanation for any of that nonsense. stick to banging 8s, you've got a long ways to go before you are a footsman.

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

texans I know you dont know much about sports but.... MLB and College Football are 2 separate sports pal. Your post makes no sense

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

This game scares the shit out of me.....I know of atleast one well respected person that will hammer Ucla before kick off and that is preventing me from betting Tenn. I absolutly love the Vols, but will not go against him.

GL on your plays fellas

texansfan

EOG Master

The Vols would beat the Chicago Bears, easily.

2-0 Astros over Cubs. 12io4j2w90

texansfan

EOG Master

The point was 5 star that you're the biggest homer out there. You make Chop look like a casual fan.

Every Chicago player is the best, every Chicago team is the best, Illinois is the best, blah, blah, blah.