MoFoMe's TENNESSEE vs ucla thread

mofome

Banned
enter at your own risk. you will likely see cursing and you may be called an assbag, i don't have control over these things when its vols time. if these things hurt your feelings, please do not enter.

:newsmile055:

On to the goodnessssssss!!!!!!

Unassail08

EOG Veteran
Re: MoFoMe's TENNESSEE vs ucla thread

Moforme, what do u think about this game?

I see Tennessee rolling, but Its seems to obvious. Does that make sense.

Good Luck Mo I am going to a BBQ then will check back in case you need help

:medical: Carrying anyone out

GO VOLS91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Moforme, what do u think about this game?

I see Tennessee rolling, but Its seems to obvious. Does that make sense.

yeah im sure the public is all over the vols. weak 1 lines tend to be the weakest and the vols come in with a new offensive staff which may be cause for the low line. the bruins upgraded their coaching staff considerably, but imo, so did tn. the vols are healthy and ready to play.

cheapseats

EOG Master

UCLA's qb is a juco transfer from Mt. San Antonio College, about an hour down the freeway from Westwood. Rick saw him last year and was of the original opinion he was necessary for the team, but then problems rose for the Bruins. Bruins will run, run and then run some more imho, Norm won't let the kid get bombarded by blitz's and interceptions.

BOL Mo....Lets cash this fucker!!!!! (thought I'd help out getting the cursing started)91023i2ndw;l

BubbaKush

EOG Member

i gotcha, i was making that much too hard...... thanks for picking up my slack lol.... What u thinkin on the score tonight?, I'm thinking around 38-10 Vols

rednav in the heeeezy....what up bubba k....vols at -7 -118 on betjam...was -7.5 at -115....someone just hammered ucla

mofome

Banned

i gotcha, i was making that much too hard...... thanks for picking up my slack lol.... What u thinkin on the score tonight?, I'm thinking around 38-10 Vols

31-13 seems about right.

:houra

BubbaKush

EOG Member

let them hammer away USC! i love it..... i need to post the fulmer postgame from that same 01 UF game

mofome

Banned

giving me goosebumps brothaman!!!!!!

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

only 4 and a half hours to go.

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

call me gay or queer or whatever you need to, but my eyes just got a little watery and i got chill bumps up and down my body from the 01 pre game speech..

let it be known to all you motherfuckers..

Tennessee is going to beat the shit out of ucla, much like we do the Big 11 in bowl games, year in and year out..

BubbaKush

EOG Member

I know right! I'm about to freak out at this point....game cannot get here soon enough.... GO VOLS WHOOOOOO

BubbaKush

EOG Member

I fully expect our players to carry the fight to UCLA AND KEEP IT THERE FOR 60 MINUTES