What do you guys think is the smarter bet ??

iPiCkTheLockS

EOG Member
hey guys how you doing ? im kinda new to the board ..but just had a quick question for all you guys....

it seems the majority of the board here likes Fresno State and Tennesee tonight ...... so what do you guys think is the smart money way to approach tonights games ......?

would you rather ...... ???

A. Tease Fresno State and Tennesee on a 6 point teaser for a minimal bet ???

OR

B. Take Fresno State and Tennesee on 2 seperate bets for a good amount on each game and if worse comes to worse i win one and lose one ???

what is your thought process on how you approach two games you really like ?

thanks

dnorma2

EOG Member
Re: What do you guys think is the smarter bet ??

im also curious what everyone thinks about a fresno ml tenn spread parlay----

right now its bet 20 to win 73.55

not sure if im going to go this route but thats about 3.5 to 1

The Professor

EOG Enthusiast

I played a small parlay with Fresno ML and Tenn -7. I'm 2-3 (not posted) on the weekend for what it's worth.

hey guys how you doing ? im kinda new to the board ..but just had a quick question for all you guys....

it seems the majority of the board here likes Fresno State and Tennesee tonight ...... so what do you guys think is the smart money way to approach tonights games ......?

OR

B. Take Fresno State and Tennesee on 2 seperate bets for a good amount on each game and if worse comes to worse i win one and lose one ???

thanks

The teaser gives you no value , don't tease fav's of 7 or 8 points down to a PK or -2, its just not a good strategy in the long run.

now, taking fresno st. from +3.5 to +9.5 or +10.5 provides you value, but now you have to find another game to tease it with and it's just not worth it.

Take Fresno St. ML as a straight bet (+145) and cash that!:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

OR

thanks

http://forums.eog.com/college-footb...f-you-gonna-do-one.html?highlight=cfb+teasers

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

I would take Fresno State on the Money line and take Tennessee -7 1/2.

Parlays give the house a bigger advantage. You might want to stay away from a Parlay.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I would take Fresno State on the Money line and take Tennessee -7 1/2.

Parlays give the house a bigger advantage. You might want to stay away from a Parlay.

ANYONE Laying -7.5 is a FOOL

this line was -7 a long time and there are -7 out there right now so laying -7.5 is a DUMB bet

just bet under 46 and get some easy money on the tenn/ucla game