Santana VS Sheets

Bugman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Santana VS Sheets

Me, Santana is going to shut them down

I don't think so pal <----::LMAO::(I always crack up when you try to get tough & call people "pal".), everyone knows the Brew Crew is 31-12 against Lefties, 41-24 at home & playing against a team that's under .500 on the road.

P.S. Please don't misinterpret my quoting you as a suggestion that I like you. I do not, as I detest stiffs.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Only CC could shut the Crew down. Oh yea, he is on the Crew.

rjt721

EOG Master

Sheets leaves the game after 5 shutout innings and only 54 pitches.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

rjt721

EOG Master

5 dominant innings at that.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
Yup. And a very low pitch count. This had complete game shutout written all over it.

Brewers better tack on a few more runs. Extremely unlikely they're getting 4 shutout innings from that pen.

You better hurry and pull apart the pipes to get that ticket back. Mets had their shot and Wright K'd with 1 out 1st and 3rd and now the Brewha's just added another on a balk.

Poor Johan has to do everything himself. He never gets support from this team.

Bet he wishes he was with the Twinkees.

Mets screw the pooch and with no execution leave another runner at third that should have been moved around to score.

Your big stud lead off man with lightening speed has to better than hit a fly ball to center with 2 runners in scoring position in a 2-1 gamr in the 7th. That is one of the many reasons the Mets do nothing this year.

As well another great outing by Santana wasted.

Gag Me is very hitable now. If the Mets are going to get it done it has to be now.

David Wright: One of the most over rated players in MLB. Now comes the fly ball that Murphy would have scored on if at 3rd.