True or False: There is something better than Tennessee game day

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: True or False: There is something better than Tennessee game day

True.

Tennessee game days ranks somewhere between herpes and watching NASCAR for more than 5 min.

True.

Tennessee game day ranks somewhere in between going down on Rosie O'Donnell on her period and attempting to sandpaper the asshole of an alligator in a phone booth.

rjt721

EOG Master

True.

Tennessee game day ranks somewhere in between going down on Rosie O'Donnell on her period and attempting to sandpaper the asshole of an alligator in a phone booth.
You win.

Don't get me wrong... I'm a huge Rocky FLOP fan...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

True.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

True.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

oij213490

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Great video.

Horrible song.

We wont get into how I feel about the people that listen to that kind of music.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Great video.

Horrible song.

We wont get into how I feel about the people that listen to that kind of music.

12io4j2w90

i know you dont like rap, i like the song and love the vid.

who you on tonight man?

True.

Sorry MO sometimes I can not control him! ::LMAO::::LMAO::

False, everyone except a Jealous hater knows that. And I believe they know it too but are too jealous to admit it.

texansfan

EOG Master

I don't really follow the Titans all that much. 12io4j2w90

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

They could at least play Rocky top over the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n9prNixjbg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_n9prNixjbg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Ku97TZeOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Ku97TZeOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YOU CAN VISIT THE BODY FARM UNDER NEYLAND STADIUM.

:+textinb3:+textinb3

It's cute how every year the Vol fans get all hyped up before a game has been played. It never deviates.

By the end of the year, not so much.

Big stadium though!

mofome

Banned

It's cute how every year the Vol fans get all hyped up before a game has been played. It never deviates.

Big stadium though!

huh, i enjoyed being in the sec championship game and winning a new years bowl. seems decent. maybe talking sports isnt your thing? get a sandwich and leave the analysis to those who have watched football before.

12io4j2w90

Big stadium though!

I think we were pretty stoked at the end of last season as well after winning the SEC East Championship and hammering a Little 11 team, Wisconsin, in a bowl game.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1555484 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1555484 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #bdbdbd 1px solid">
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #bdbdbd 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #bdbdbd 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #bdbdbd 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #bdbdbd 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

The Real Showstopper:

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->