Fresno ST vs Rutgers Discussion

What do you all think about this game? I think it will be a good game, but not quite sure which side comes out on top.

Re: Fresno ST vs Rutgers Discussion

Sharp side: Fresno St.

But I have taken a vow to only play favorites and overs this year. I don't have enough money left to be Sharp any longer.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

1st thought was Fresno.

The more I actually look at the game & the numbers....Rutgers, fairly easy. Still haven't played it though...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Dont both teams want to run the ball here?......Teel is a TO waiting to happen and I think they want to get some sort of run game going in the post rice era. Fresno has always hammered the ball and with these new clock rules I think 57 is too high and will be betting the under.

Let me throw in a disclaimer here. I am off to the WORST start I have ever had in NCAA football. So you might want to mortgage the farm on the over.:pop:

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I don't think the spread will come into play, but I just got Rutgers @ -3 (-110) Rutgers wins by DD I think....

Rutgers will want to run but will eventually throw, throw, and throw some more. Fresno St will run, run, pass, punt. Hey that is the old, well and new Michigan offense.

Fresno St wins a low scoring game.

Rutgers opening drive has 3 runs for 0 yards and 5 passes and miss a FG. Not going to be able to run on FS with a new line.

scartown

EOG Senior Member

Anyone notice they were running the clock after incompletions on Rutgers 1st drive. Someone on the under?

:pop:

ME, and those were my instructions to the refs. :LMAO

Fresno with 3 big gainers then drive stalls at the Rutgers 36.

Rutgers offense cutting through FS D like a hot knife through butter. Wow they now look like business.

116 yrds in 10 minutes

It is only the 1st qtr and Fresno State's defense looks completely gassed!

On pace to give up over 500 yrds.

Wow what a big stop at the 4yrd line on 3rd and goal.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Dont both teams want to run the ball here?......Teel is a TO waiting to happen and I think they want to get some sort of run game going in the post rice era. Fresno has always hammered the ball and with these new clock rules I think 57 is too high and will be betting the under.

Let me throw in a disclaimer here. I am off to the WORST start I have ever had in NCAA football. So you might want to mortgage the farm on the over.:pop:

nice throw

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

What the hell is Rutgers thinking? Why would a flea flicker work when you can't run the ball?

0-0 end of 1st qtr. So far me likey. Let's go Fresno State keep the ball a while.

State absolutely can't move the football. Which isn't bad for the under except their defense is already gassed and Teel will probrably need to turn it over 5 times to keep it down.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Rutgers will begin to pull away.......I would love for them to wait until the second half so I can win some money when they do.:+textinb3

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Rutgers will begin to pull away.......I would love for them to wait until the second half so I can win some money when they do.:+textinb3

So Right Mr. NBA..... I want to get out of my Fresno play at half.

Fresno's defense had better be conditioned like the Junction Boys otherwise this 0-0 game could get downright ugly. Even with 25 minutes gone there could be 60 pts scored. But of course I hope not.

Man they are done, Rutgers finally scores.

Okay maybe not

Now hold the ball the rest of the half!

Damn, all they needed was 1 more 1st down and it would be half time. Rutgers has plenty of time now.

Fresno's D just got some extra rest. I will gladly trade 5 minutes for 3pts the rest of the way.

Prophets, I just bet some more that says your wrong. Based on the kicking game.