Money or Team Winning?

Panic

EOG Dedicated
All I see is people saying sorry to Mo for the Vols losing. I know it sucks, but am I the only one that feels money is more important than what your favorite team does? You should be pissed you lost money, not that Tennesse lost. Its as if some of you guys wouldnt bet against your team because you like them to much. Are there really Vols fans that wouldnt have taken UCLA ML last night because of their love for the Vols? If thats the case get out of gambling. You cant bet with your heart. You'll go broke.

When Florida plays Tennessee this year, are all the Vols fans on here NOT going to take Florida? That would be fuckin hilarious.

Re: Money or Team Winning?

There's a saying that my reload-ers and I go with every year: "Bet with your head - not with your heart"

:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

my Team comes first always. Money comes and goes, but championships are enshrined forever.

WVU- 2009 BCS Champions

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Money comes first panic. That being siad though, I rarley if ever bet against my Detroit teams so I can relieve myself of that conundrum.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

If you're a Yankee fan, the best money to be made in baseball was betting against them this year. It may suck to bet against your favorite team, but any Yankee fan who didnt bet the otherside this year, should not gamble.

If you cant bet against your favorite team, even when its the best play on the board, you are crippling yourself in an already difficult profession to succeed in.

Reload- That slogan is words to live by.:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Whenever I bet for my team I lose or vice versa. For me it's a no win situation. I try to stay away from my team but that does not always happen.

munson15

I want winners...

When I was a kid, the titles were to die for. The older I get, the more the money is paramount. I have a wife and two kids to care for, and if the Yankees win another World Series, the Raiders win another Super Bowl, or the Rangers win another Stanley Cup, it's not going to put food on the table. There was a sign a guy held up in Madison Square Garden at the moment the Rangers won the Cup in 1994, it said "Now I Can Die In Peace." Well, I'm not ready to die, but I've seen all my teams win championships, but the financial security and future of my family comes before millionaire athletes, even though I root like hell for them (unless I have the other side). I have a saying I have come to live by over the years of betting, which is, "my favorite team is the one I have money on today."