Got to give some love to ballwonder, junk, rinkrat, diogee, and Enfuego

mofome

Banned
These guys have offered eog a lot over the last month+. This place wouldn't be the same without these guys.

Re: Got to give some love to ballwonder, junk, diogee, and Enfuego

:party
Thanks a lot guys!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

ballwonder really stepped it up on the tracking forum...that's a task and a half. rinkrat is no slouch over in the POD room, either.

I have to agree that these guys have stepped up to the plate. ballwonder has to be the favorite.

Much props to those guys :cheers

Also wanna give a SHOUT-OUT to: Tuck, 5star bomb (yeah, he's becoming a pretty solid poster), pvcpipe, angelsfire, texansfan, DAMAN, pags, hoganknows (I know I'm accidentally missing a few posters here)

Been an exciting 1st week of football, and just gonna get better IMO 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

ballwonder really stepped it up on the tracking forum...that's a task and a half. rinkrat is no slouch over in the POD room, either.

i added rink. good call.

:cheers

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Great posters. Cant go wrong with any one of them.

mofome

Banned

Much props to those guys :cheers

Also wanna give a SHOUT-OUT to: Tuck, 5star bomb (yeah, he's becoming a pretty solid poster), pvcpipe, angelsfire, texansfan, DAMAN, pags, hoganknows (I know I'm accidentally missing a few posters here)

Been an exciting 1st week of football, and just gonna get better IMO 91023i2ndw;l

each of those people is absolutely awesome.

:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Got to give some love to ballwonder, junk, rinkrat, diogee, and Enfuego

Thanks fellas appreciate the kind words. I enjoy being a part of this site in any way that I can.

91023i2ndw;l

I have no idea what the other three airheads contirbuted, but I am amazed by the job of Enfuego and his work with the EOG/Doc's contest.

First you have to grade 200 idiot gamblers, and then you have to type it up. And he had it by the next day!

I don't think I've ever seen that in an Internet Forum.. He deserves Mofome-type money.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Enfuego is doing an enormous sized job!

So is Ballwonder!

Diogee and Junk are doing great jobs too!

mofome

Banned

I have no idea what the other three airheads contirubuted, but I am amazed by the job of Enfuego and his work with the EOG/Doc's contest.

First you have to grade 200 idiot gamblers, and then you have to type it up. And he had it by the next day!

I don't think I've ever seen that in an Internet Forum.. He deserves Mofome-type money.

diogee and junk grade the tourney every single day and have the results up by the end of the last game every single day. ballwonder is grading the tracker forum. why insult people you know nothing about? insecurity, jeffery?

But if ballwonder, and diogee and junk concern themselves with grading daily contests. what exactly do you and the other six mods do?

I give props to Enfuego. He seems to be the only one working around here.

mofome

Banned

But if ballwonder, and diogee and junk concern themselves with grading daily contests. what exactly do you and the other six mods do?

I give props to Enfuego. He seems to be the only one working around here.

Junk, diogee, and ball are grading things, you've just been told that. Maybe you should venture outside the main forum from time to time.

as for myself, I am doing something with eog it seems about 15 hours a day. the rest of the mods are doing tech stuff that i cant, working with books to get new contests, dealing with the reported posts and spam, discussing new ideas for the site, posting, moving things to where they belong, and responding to pms constantly.

12io4j2w90

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mofo,

why do you feel the necessity to answer him?

he knows exactly whats going on here.

his only problem...he tries too damn hard.

These guys do a great job, no doubt, but I'm still baffled as to why no forum has hired Jack of Hearts as a permanent contest grader. The guy's a machine.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

These guys do a great job, no doubt, but I'm still baffled as to why no forum has hired Jack of Hearts as a permanent contest grader. The guy's a machine.

mentioned it many times.

hes a stud.

hes in my top 5 posters id use to start a forum :)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

1. mofome - posts, posts, posts, can carry a forum for hours on his own,......can be ruthless or be your best friend. either way he does a helluva job!

2. jman - great thread starter, tons of baggage. has the "it" factor; knows his sports shit, 86in biceps, slow paying drama. has haters from all forums.

3. buffetgambler - people come from all over to see his baseball and football selections. have him post his picks exclusively in a private section and you will get tons of new members.

4. bigboydan - you need someone who will contact the books and try to resolve all offshore issues....payouts, bad cs, rogue books. very hard worker.

5. jackofhearts - no doubt he would do all the dirty work. grading contests, tracking people. and he does it in a flawless fashion.

Much props to Jack of Hearts too :cheers Been a solid contributor to any forum he's posted at. Much props

mofome

Banned

i dont know jack, i know jimmythegreek is a grading machine though. best in the biz from what ive seen.

Nice job, guys - and many thanks for your efforts. :cheers

1. mofome - posts, posts, posts, can carry a forum for hours on his own,......can be ruthless or be your best friend. either way he does a helluva job!

2. jman - great thread starter, tons of baggage. has the "it" factor; knows his sports shit, 86in biceps, slow paying drama. has haters from all forums.

3. buffetgambler - people come from all over to see his baseball and football selections. have him post his picks exclusively in a private section and you will get tons of new members.

4. bigboydan - you need someone who will contact the books and try to resolve all offshore issues....payouts, bad cs, rogue books. very hard worker.

5. jackofhearts - no doubt he would do all the dirty work. grading contests, tracking people. and he does it in a flawless fashion.

I can't ask for a better post.

As long as this thinking continues, we have a chance here in Las Vegas.

Slim odds against the Forum Poster wisdom, We do our best. Enfuego's work is blowing all seven moderators away.

Mods: Don't delete or move posts that don't strike your fancy. We might want to make that a new football season policy. Just a suggestion.

It's going to be a fun football season at EOG! Stay tuned!

Great bunch of guys doing a hell of a job around here...here's to you:cheersThis place has become active with some great talent and people, makes it a fun place to be! Hopefully I can step it up this football season and a little value here.........