NFL Week 1

Locking this one in at a PK
<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD>Sep 07</TD><TD align=left>NFL [465] SEAHAWKS (SEA) PK-110 </TD><TD>275.00 USD / 250.00 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

More later........

BOL to all this week:cheers

Re: NFL Week 1

Thanks BW....It's appreciated all you do around here bro! I know it takes alot of your time:+excited-

Thursday night football
Washington +4 330/300
After reading buffett's write up and looking this one over, plus seeing 87% public on the Giants...it only makes sense

BOL to all:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

It has baffled me so far that the Bills are EVEN spread on this one to date. Not sure who's picking the Bills but with Edwards running the show, I don't have a lot of confidence. They still have the Pro-Bowl LG on a holdout.

luckyspike

EOG Enthusiast

Love the Redskins tomorrow, I think Seattle is an awesome pick also. might have to add the Seahawks to my plays.

After running my numbers I did have to go against you on Thursday game

Do like your Seattle play

Best of Luck

Not the start I would like to see...but maybe it's a good thing, when I come out hot I go to shit, so hopefully the same is true in reverse:+excited-Congrats to you fuckers on the Giants:rolleyes:

Thanks Junk

Bucs/Saints over 42.5 110/100

• <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings. <LI class=morehot>Buccaneers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings in New Orleans. <LI class=morehot>Buccaneers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings. <LI class=more>Underdog is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 meetings.
  • Road team is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings.
Bucs may be a play here as well, not sure yet

Miami Dolphins +3 -115 230/200
Just feel that Pennington is fitting into the program better than Favre will in his first game, and the Big Tuna wants to make a statement here as well!

Recap week one

Skins (loss) 330/300
Sea Hawks PK 275/250
Ravens +1.5 220/200
Jags -3 300/300
Dolphins +3 230/200
Bucs/Saints Over 42.5 110/100

May have another play or two
BOL all

gofur876

EOG Addicted

One of my staples every yr; 2tm, 6 pt teasers. Seattle now one pick for sure @ +7-, crosses all the prime #'s. May take either Phil -2- or Ravens +8. BOL to all.

Rough start, but like I said, maybe a good thing since when I come out of the box hot it goes to shit.....

YTD 3-4 - 6.35 units

We'll try again tomorrow night:rolleyes:
Good thing CFB has been good to me so far