Adam's a Great Guy!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
:+clueless The mention of Adam Meyer here yesterday brought a chorus of hatred from the usual numbskull posters. Here's a family man running a multi-million dollar business and a very caring boss of dozens of employees. Here's a guy who has donated 10's of thousands of dollars-over $100k to various charities that benefit under-priveleged children-a guy who is a pillar of respect in the community-and a few trolls here bad-mouth him because they don't like people in his line of work. Meantime, I KNOW he has helped dozens of people make over a million dollars betting on sports. Why bite the hand of someone who can help you???

Re: Adam's a Great Guy!

I recently had a phone conversation with Adam Meyer. I can tell you first hand he was not the same person I met just 6 months ago. This guy was cool, calm, and VERY professional.

I dont know what brought on the change but he is a new (and better) man.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I am one of the "trollers" who you are referring to, and I will say this. I don't know Adam, but he came here acting like he was gods gift to the world, and like he was the best tout ever. I have no idea how he has done overall, or anything like that. I know that he came here, gave his picks which almost all lost, acted very cocky, to everyone. He even started a thread to go against Shrink on an ODU pick, which he lost and Shrink won.

Maybe if he had won some, people would think different. But his attitude and losing picks I think turned everyone off.

That being said, I know nothing about him, and wish him well. Was just trying to give an explanation of peoples feelings towards him.

I like Adam too...

I think the timing of a thread like this would better serve him in Mid July...

I don't this many gamblers are looking for touts now...

THE SHRINK

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

He's a tout therefore he's most likely scum. So he's donating money to kids: great, but that's after he's ripped off the money from other people who probably have kids.

All have have done is read all the post about this guy.You be the judge.

He was a COMPLETE ASS during his time here during the NFL Playoffs. I can tell you though that he was a COMPLETELY different person when I spoke to him a couple months ago.

I think he has done a COMPLETE tranformation.

My .02

:+clueless The mention of Adam Meyer here yesterday brought a chorus of hatred from the usual numbskull posters. Here's a family man running a multi-million dollar business and a very caring boss of dozens of employees. Here's a guy who has donated 10's of thousands of dollars-over $100k to various charities that benefit under-priveleged children-a guy who is a pillar of respect in the community-and a few trolls here bad-mouth him because they don't like people in his line of work. Meantime, I KNOW he has helped dozens of people make over a million dollars betting on sports. Why bite the hand of someone who can help you???

You would like him Hotshot hes a liar just like you!

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I hope the moderators don't take this down until they speak to Ken. This is Adam Meyer. For the last few months I have had Hotshotharvey posting on here to kind of show everyone the way my employees handle themselves, in addition to hopefully help you with solid plays. I have had some nice phone conversations with Shoebox as well as OSU. Sine you all felt my prices were ridiculous, I launched Adamwins.com. We expect 30,000 members at 99.00 a month and you get opinions of up to 10 games a day. Also, you can chat with an analyst live during the day with any questions ans you get my best game once a week. I would love nothing more than everyone who doubted this, for a cup of coffee a day benefit. I am on Cincinnati in the NFL this week. Good Luck. Furthermore, I have not heard from Fezzik regarding our bet.

For the last few months I have had Hotshotharvey posting on here to kind of show everyone the way my employess handle themselves, in addition to hopefully help you with solid plays.

You CAN'T be serious :+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I hope the moderators don't take this down until they speak to Ken. This is Adam Meyer. For the last few months I have had Hotshotharvey posting on here to kind of show everyone the way my employees handle themselves, in addition to hopefully help you with solid plays. I have had some nice phone conversations with Shoebox as well as OSU. Sine you all felt my prices were ridiculous, I launched Adamwins.com. We expect 30,000 members at 99.00 a month and you get opinions of up to 10 games a day. Also, you can chat with an analyst live during the day with any questions ans you get my best game once a week. I would love nothing more than everyone who doubted this, for a cup of coffee a day benefit. I am on Cincinnati in the NFL this week. Good Luck. Furthermore, I have not heard from Fezzik regarding our bet.

this guy is all class:cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

There is 9100 already so laugh all you want. Your sharpest posters subscribe and they will come forward to say I am 11-1 in football

Blondie

EOG Master

I hope the moderators don't take this down until they speak to Ken. This is Adam Meyer. For the last few months I have had Hotshotharvey posting on here to kind of show everyone the way my employees handle themselves, in addition to hopefully help you with solid plays.

Sir, not trying to be rude, but a little advice if you are wanting to set forth a good image, you might find someone that can control their emotions when posting.

I have nothing against Hot Shot Harvey, but he has not been able to remain professional when he posts and imo it looks bad on you.

For instance, if I go to another forum and post the words I use and my decorum reflects not only on myself but also on EOG. :cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Go to the website. I won't tell anyone who is a member. Since i have no clients,i guess i wasted 150k on building it. Damn it

mofome

Banned

for what its worth, i love big harvey but it seems he gets riled up in the political room.

2348ji23e

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Actually i must apologize. I just read some stuff in the poilitical room he posted which is unacceptable. It is a bad reflection on me. Sorry

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Actually i must apologize. I just read some stuff in the poilitical room he posted which is unacceptable. It is a bad reflection on me. Sorry

not everything is about you. and you ain't gettin 300k subs, thats for sure.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Go to the website. I won't tell anyone who is a member. Since i have no clients,i guess i wasted 150k on building it. Damn it

As a person who owns a couple of web sites himself there is NO WAY you spent $150,000 to build the AdamsWins.com web site.

Too funny!!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

There is 9100 already so laugh all you want. Your sharpest posters subscribe and they will come forward to say I am 11-1 in football
I took to Harvey when he came here until he mentioned you, I told him to leave the touting at the door and he would be accepted, which he did. Harvey's a good guy IMO, and he works for you, that's fine with me...but DO NOT come in to this forum thinking about an angle to get new clients, there is plenty of talent here bud! Remember one thing....this is a forum and not a site to promote touting......BTW, can you prove your 11-1 record???? That's what I thought, shit I was 9-1-1 in pre-season at one point,,,WOW!! Do I have a job now? If you want business here, pay the people that run this site and advertise...HOLY SHIT!!!!

We went back and looked at Hotshots NBA plays and he either could not add or just was straight up lying. Why would someone want to be associated with someone like that? Is this the same Adam Meyer that has clients running to Western Union to pay $500 for his picks that hit about 40%?

We went back and looked at Hotshots NBA plays and he either could not add or just was straight up lying. Why would someone want to be associated with some like that? Is this the same Adam Meyer that has clients running to Western Union to pay $500 for his picks that hit about 40%?
Actually towards the end of the play-offs Harvey did OK on sides and I did not...but on totals he did'nt and I swept my totals plays. And fuck no, I'm not touting here!!!:+textinb3Just saying from what I recall, but this shit is comical as hell......you can tell it's football season, the bugs are coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazytrain is right - it's amazing how much attention some people are trying to get with football underway now. My gun is loaded ready to take them all down!

crazytrain is right - it's amazing how much attention some people are trying to get with football underway now. My gun is loaded ready to take them all down!
Lock and load brother! If I take a hit I'm still here with ya, I ain't got time to bleed!!!!91023i2ndw;l

Oh, and BTW.....This degenerate of almost one year in the (trying) to handicap the sports world would like to offer Mr Adam and company a little competition. Have Harvey get tracked in CFB and NFL so we can see how good you really are as a group. How about that if you want to come in here and boast about your ability, prove yourselfoij213490 Shit, I just joined here in Dec of 2007, that's whenI started learning about this thing we call capping, and you know what, it's not easy....but sometimes you can flip a fucking coin and do just as well:+clueless

Why does this guy get so much play? A look back at his record here and its less than desirable. Is it just because hes so bad or what?