Pitchers walking pitchers

mofome

Banned
should be a stipulation in your contract that you lose a certain % of your money if you do this at any point in the season.

Panic

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pitchers walking pitchers

I hope the guy he walked, beams him when he goes up.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'll tell you who seems to walk a lot of pitchers , always seems to go 3-2 minimum to pitchers , and it's hard to believe...Roy Oswalt.

mofome

Banned

roy has walked 2 pitchers this year and given up a .130 ba to pitchers.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dont know what he's done this yr since i stopped playing, I have watched him very close over the yrs, he nibbles with the pitchers....obviously 2 walks isn't bad at all.

I think power pitchers would be generally the ones who would lose the pitcher more often ...they try and get two quick strikes and then will try and paint a corner or make them chase high, won't give in and next thing it's 3-2 and ANY MLB player can time a fastball enough to foul it off.

Good stats Mo, who has walked the most any idea?

mofome

Banned

I dont know what he's done this yr since i stopped playing, I have watched him very close over the yrs, he nibbles with the pitchers....obviously 2 walks isn't bad at all.

I think power pitchers would be generally the ones who would lose the pitcher more often ...they try and get two quick strikes and then will try and paint a corner or make them chase high, won't give in and next thing it's 3-2 and ANY MLB player can time a fastball enough to foul it off.

Good stats Mo, who has walked the most any idea?

na im not sure who has walked the most, im not sure how to find that stat. i can find individual pitchers, but not a list for this statistic. which i could.