The Famous "pags11" college football plays week TWO. 9/6

Apple

Banned
YTD: 3-5 -1.50 Units

pags11 didn't win week 1 but learned a lot about teams .. Here are his plays for the second week. :+excited-

pags increasing unit size to 1 1/2 unit91023i2ndw;l

All plays for 1.5 units...

Temple +7
Miami FL +23
Penn St. -13
ECU +10
Georgia Tech +7.5
Stanford +14.5

will be adding one more play
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: The Famous "pags11" college football plays week TWO. 9/6

Pags puts in his homework and doesn't hesitate to take the numbers he likes after capping the games on sunday and monday. You have to respect that.

jefff

EOG Senior Member

did he buy points on some of these?

ecu +10?
mia +23?
pennst -13?

i am looking at sportoptions and none of those lines come up as ever being offered.

thanks

Apple

Banned

did he buy points on some of these?

ecu +10?
mia +23?
pennst -13?

i am looking at sportoptions and none of those lines come up as ever being offered.

thanks

These lines were available they opened.. Sometimes the lines move the other way as well.. Happened last week with SMU when he had +3..

He bets the games immediately after the lines come out.. He calls me after the dust settles.

posting unavailable lines on a forum like this is meaningless to the players..

jefff

EOG Senior Member

These lines were available they opened.. Sometimes the lines move the other way as well.. Happened last week with SMU when he had +3..

He bets the games immediately after the lines come out.. He calls me after the dust settles.

which book? CRIS is first with the lines and they had

ECU +9 as the opener
PennSt -14.5 as the opener
Miami +21 as the opener

Thanks for posting gyno-good luck pags
why bicker about the lines he posted,if you do not like them bet the other way.
Maybe pags is so good vegas lets him look at the opening-lines lets him place his bets -then lets the lines out to the public.

jefff

EOG Senior Member

Thanks for posting gyno-good luck pags
why bicker about the lines he posted,if you do not like them bet the other way.
Maybe pags is so good vegas lets him look at the opening-lines lets him place his bets -then lets the lines out to the public.

you cant just post phantom lines.....

can i have UTEP +28 and Mia OH +17.5?

if someone gets the early line on a team, OkieSt -13.5 for instance, that's cool. You got there early and beat it before it went to -16.5. Good job.
That's how you win at betting.

But posting lines that dont seem to have ever been available anywhere at any time without buying points is complete BS. If gyno or pags can show me which book offered those lines then i'll need to put some money there because the first few books that came out....Greek, CRIS, BetJm....didnt put those lines up that I can tell (at least my lines service history on those games shows me that). But I could be wrong and have been wrong MANY times in the past.

I dont mean to bust balls here but at least be on the up and up when posting lines. It's just the right thing to do

jefff

EOG Senior Member

bookmaker
'

just looking at PSU...neither sportsoptions nor SBR nor covers shows -13

http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/lineHistory.aspx?eventId=25558&sport=ncf

from sbrlines.com:

Line History:
BookMaker

Game:
Oregon State
vs
Penn State

POINTSPREADS
08/31 07:03PM: +15 -110 / -15 -110
09/01 01:36AM: +15? -110 / -15? -110
09/01 11:46AM: +16? -110 / -16? -110
09/01 04:03PM: +16 -110 / -16 -110
09/01 05:01PM: +16? -110 / -16? -110

attached should be sportsoptions window.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisjv9.jpg

dillonsdad

EOG Member

Iam showing on my donbest screen that East Car was +10 for a total of 1 min 28 sec at option sports< your fast "pags11" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

approveme

EOG Addicted

I don't know what lines he did get or did not get

but I know for fact ECU was +10 places lot longer than 1min, and I also know those line monitors are not always right on "opening lines" last year I got lines that were not the first listed on sites like sbr

gl pags

kidpoker

EOG Enthusiast

I understand what people are saying about phantom lines, but Gyno is just posting the plays someone else is making. So coming in here and complaining about it is really not doing anyone any good. He is just trying to help.

you cant just post phantom lines.....

can i have UTEP +28 and Mia OH +17.5?

if someone gets the early line on a team, OkieSt -13.5 for instance, that's cool. You got there early and beat it before it went to -16.5. Good job.
That's how you win at betting.

But posting lines that dont seem to have ever been available anywhere at any time without buying points is complete BS. If gyno or pags can show me which book offered those lines then i'll need to put some money there because the first few books that came out....Greek, CRIS, BetJm....didnt put those lines up that I can tell (at least my lines service history on those games shows me that). But I could be wrong and have been wrong MANY times in the past.

I dont mean to bust balls here but at least be on the up and up when posting lines. It's just the right thing to do

FYI,just got my sheet from local bookie

temple +7
miami fl +22
penn st. -17
ecu +9
georgia tech +7
stanford +14.5
dont see a big difference here.

Apple

Banned

bookmaker is the first book to come out with lines every sunday afternoon around 3pm pacific time.. Pags is logged into bookmaker waiting to attack the lines as soon as they come out. He refreshes the screen every 5 secs or so.

Penn St was -13
E.Carolina was +10

I do agree most of the time it isn't fair for someone following pags to get a line that doesn't exist anymore..

ballwonder

EOG Master

Pags best of luck this week, bounce back for ya.

Apple

Banned

All plays for 1.5 units...

Temple +7
Miami FL +23
Penn St. -13
ECU +10
Georgia Tech +7.5
Stanford +14.5

will be adding one more play
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

ADDING:

Nevada +10.5

the ape

EOG Addicted

gl pags i followed all the lines i could get the number at except psu im on oregon st and 17 points

We agree with ECU and Temple but we are going the other way on the Penn St and Stanford games.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

even getting the lines he wanted, he looks to be in for another tough week in college. maybe he'll be alittle better in the nfl

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gabe,

How long has pags been succesful for?

cheapseats

EOG Master

Pleeez excuse my ignorance, but who, what is pags11....2348ji23e

pvcpipe

EOG Master

look he's just a nice guy who posts his plays. he's not some tout looking to recruit customers for crying out loud.

'

just looking at PSU...neither sportsoptions nor SBR nor covers shows -13

http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/lineHistory.aspx?eventId=25558&sport=ncf

from sbrlines.com:

Line History:
BookMaker

Game:
Oregon State
vs
Penn State

POINTSPREADS
08/31 07:03PM: +15 -110 / -15 -110
09/01 01:36AM: +15? -110 / -15? -110
09/01 11:46AM: +16? -110 / -16? -110
09/01 04:03PM: +16 -110 / -16 -110
09/01 05:01PM: +16? -110 / -16? -110

attached should be sportsoptions window.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crisjv9.jpg

fwiw, the lines were released slightly more than one hour before 7:03 pm. If they are using eastern standard time, they are more than one hour later than actual openers.

I didnt see -13, but don best showing opener was -13. The first line I saw was -14.5, but I looked a few minutes after lines were released.

Sbr also had several incorrect week 1 opening lines listed at their site and this info about penn state they have listed is also incorrect.

GL this week pags.

:smokesmal

Apple

Banned

even getting the lines he wanted, he looks to be in for another tough week in college. maybe he'll be alittle better in the nfl

He only wagers on college football.. He lives and breathes the stuff, morning noon and night he is studying tape and/or checking box scores..

Season is just getting started pags should heat up..

Apple

Banned

Gabe,

How long has pags been succesful for?

As far as I've witnessed since 2005.. Others have claimed to have known about him longer. Going 3-5 the first week while relatively not risking much is nothing to be ashamed about IMO..

Thanks Gyno and pags you bring alot to the forum91023i2ndw;l

Junk12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

look he's just a nice guy who posts his plays. he's not some tout looking to recruit customers for crying out loud.

I know this is crazy but I dont think pags would even accept a job as a tout.. pags doesnt need the money he owns his own baseball school, he is well off.

Apple

Banned

fwiw, the lines were released slightly more than one hour before 7:03 pm. If they are using eastern standard time, they are more than one hour later than actual openers.

I didnt see -13, but don best showing opener was -13. The first line I saw was -14.5, but I looked a few minutes after lines were released.

Sbr also had several incorrect week 1 opening lines listed at their site and this info about penn state they have listed is also incorrect.

GL this week pags.

:smokesmal

Yes sir you're right. SBR initially mentioned PSU was -13 then for some reason changed it. Its mentioned over there..

Good to see such a classy gentleman as yourself here sir12io4j2w90 Hope all is well:cheers

pags11

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=legendBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="leftColumn oddCell">Placed</TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="teamCell evenCell">Description</TD><TD class="selectCell oddCell">Risking</TD><TD class="selectCell evenCell">To Win</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019605] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[333] MIAMI FLORIDA +23-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxxxxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019606] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 12:30 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[340] PENN STATE -13-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019607] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 09:00 AM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[364] TEMPLE +7-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:07 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019756] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 01:30 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[316] EAST CAROLINA +10-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:12 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019879] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 09:00 AM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[313] GEORGIA TECH +7?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:39 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44020803] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 07:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[373] STANFORD +14?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>09/02/2008 by ONLINE at 02:39 AM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44071520] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 06:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[336] NEVADA +10?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was thinking the same thing. But we'll see how it works out for him. Nice to see Pags actually come into the thread. I hope he does well as it looks like a few people will be tailing.

<TABLE class=legendBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="leftColumn oddCell">Placed</TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="teamCell evenCell">Description</TD><TD class="selectCell oddCell">Risking</TD><TD class="selectCell evenCell">To Win</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019605] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[333] MIAMI FLORIDA +23-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxxxxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019606] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 12:30 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[340] PENN STATE -13-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019607] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 09:00 AM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[364] TEMPLE +7-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:07 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019756] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 01:30 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[316] EAST CAROLINA +10-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:12 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44019879] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 09:00 AM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[313] GEORGIA TECH +7?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>08/31/2008 by ONLINE at 03:39 PM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44020803] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 07:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[373] STANFORD +14?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>09/02/2008 by ONLINE at 02:39 AM </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[Ticket #: 44071520] STRAIGHT BET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>09/06/2008 @ 06:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[336] NEVADA +10?-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD><TD class=selectCell>xxxxxx</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Pags Fuck those clowns across the street just keep doing what you are doing. We are grateful you are here12io4j2w90

jefff

EOG Senior Member

my mistake. i'll just leave this thread quietly. good luck

pags11

EOG Dedicated

simplythebest,

many of my picks don't look good on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, but I just care about them looking good on Saturday night...thanks for the well wishes though...

junkman,

thank you very much...

jeff,

thanks for your understanding...I have no reason to lie about the lines I get and appreciate you recognizing that...

simplythebest,

many of my picks don't look good on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, but I just care about them looking good on Saturday night...thanks for the well wishes though...

No worries. Good luck with your plays.

Apple

Banned

Hey Pags Fuck those clowns across the street just keep doing what you are doing. We are grateful you are here12io4j2w90

Yeah I saw that thread across the street.. Made me realize why they have lost so many good posters..