Question for the real men here.....is 48 beers to many

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
to drink from Friday 5pm through Sunday 7pm? I don't go to bars anymore unless someone is in town, and do my brews at home. The wife kids me that I drink more beer than the average guy and I disagree with her. Now she doesn't have a problem because I don't go out, I still do my chores and handle my responsibilities, but on the weekends, I like drinking beers. 99.9% never during the work week. I don't drive anywhere. I NEVER get hangovers, so it's not like I am useless the next day if we have plans. Nomally I will drink a twelver Fri night after work, watching sports or movie's or whatever. During football season, I will drink 18-24 brews on football Saturday. NFL sunday I will drink 12-18. I usually get an 18 pack and a case Friday after work, and they are gone Sunday night. This is not unusual to me, or guys that I know. Just curious what the rest of the world thinks. You can save the alchy comments, not looking for those comments from you dorks.

salute

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Question for the real men here.....is 48 beers to many

ps - I know 18 + 24 is not 48, but I always have a frig full, just replenish a little on Fri's.

The Devil

EOG Master

IS YOUR BATHROOM LOCATED NEAR THE FRIDGE???

not bad...i usually have around 18 drinks for the night on nights i go out...typical weekend binge if you ask me

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

Im pretty bad. I drink 8 on Friday after work- 12 on Sat.-12 on Sun. I give a lot of beer away-friends droping by

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail :party

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

if your not missing obligations, lacking in responsibilities or hurting people in any way shape or form i don't see an issue here.

Bottoms up :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SOME WILL LAUGH BUT OSU KNOWS I AM VERY VERY SERIOUS WE WILL WAGER UP TO $5000 that no one LESS Than 300 Pounds can Drink 25 Beers (12 Oz.) in less than 2-Hrs . . . . . .

RULES

NO BEER BONG

GET SICK (game over)

and the Obvious one each beer must be 100% gone

25 Beers in 2-hrs come on down as Im sure plenty of you can DO--IT but we will pay UP TO 5-K to see it happen . . . . ++++ makes party Little more fun

www.betfirstclass.com

What's Over/Under on how many People "Test" this 25 in two hrs this weekend

LOL

phoich4

EOG Addicted

SOME WILL LAUGH BUT OSU KNOWS I AM VERY VERY SERIOUS WE WILL WAGER UP TO $5000 that no one LESS Than 300 Pounds can Drink 25 Beers (12 Oz.) in less than 2-Hrs . . . . . .

RULES

NO BEER BONG

GET SICK (game over)

25 Beers in 2-hrs come on down as Im sure plenty of you can DO--IT but we will pay UP TO 5-K to see it happen . . . . ++++ makes party Little more fun

www.betfirstclass.com

LOL

Wow, that puts my 9 beers, 9 hot dogs in 9 innings bet to shame.

So your looking for someone to drink a beer every 4.8 minutes. Is there a stipulation on what kind of beer? B/c dowing 25 miller lites would be easy compared to 25 guiness' I'd like to try but I won't be in CR anytime soon.

I believe Wade Boggs has already done this. That dude claims to have drank 64 beers on a flight from Boston to LA.

To answer IPP's question though. It is a lot but if you can afford it and your doing no harm to others physically or emotionally then no its not.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Nobody can do that. That's a beer every 5 mins. Any normal person will surely get sick. For anyone attempting, you definitely have to be allowed to pee.

mofome

Banned

25 beers in less than 2 hours? lol

if im chillin and not doing much i'll drink a 12 pack of bud lite and be relatively unaffected. 30 beers or so on a weekend of football doesn't seem like much, 48 is getting to be a lot.

RULES

NO BEER BONG

GET SICK (game over)

www.betfirstclass.com

LOL

i know somebody who weighs 290 that could probably do it...im sure he wouldnt mind 5k from you

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

not claiming to be any beer champ, and no way I could do that in 2 hours. I'm with MO, I can drink a twelver in relative short time and feel fine.

My weekend consumption is just enjoying some brews, not pounding them. A case on Sat is all day, mixing in any chores or whatever I have going.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I know plenty of guys back home 250ish that could do it as well. But they would prob guzzle a twelver in short notice and then pace it out equally.

mofome

Banned

not claiming to be any beer champ, and no way I could do that in 2 hours. I'm with MO, I can drink a twelver in relative short time and feel fine.

My weekend consumption is just enjoying some brews, not pounding them. A case on Sat is all day, mixing in any chores or whatever I have going.

i drink far too quickly and its not intentional, its just the adhd in me, i have to be doing something all the time, so if there is beer there, im drinking it. 12 bud lites is a good start before going out, but i don't really get into much liquor.

i drink far too quickly and its not intentional, its just the adhd in me, i have to be doing something all the time, so if there is beer there, im drinking it. 12 bud lites is a good start before going out, but i don't really get into much liquor.

jagerbombs on me in a few weeks big man!!!

mofome

Banned

still going to that tenn game in a few weeks?

thats up in the air, its hard as balls to get tickets. if we can manage, you think you may be in? i'll figure it out by the end of this week, but if i can go im going to have to get a loan from one of my friends. everything looks expensive.

:hangt

thats up in the air, its hard as balls to get tickets. if we can manage, you think you may be in? i'll figure it out by the end of this week, but if i can go im going to have to get a loan from one of my friends. everything looks expensive.

:hangt

yeah id probably be down...im down in btown now...how expensive is expensive?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ATTN IDIOTS PAY PICKS

I do NOT doubt you, I just wanna see it

could we get EOG acct that we both trust to tape you drinking 25 12Oz Beers in 2 hrs OR obviously in your case much much less & we will wager up to 5-K on this event, Both parties put up 5-K after you finish 25th beer we give you 10-K cash all in less 2 hrs work

ONLY IN USA BROTHER ..............

I just wanna see it, as we've witnessed maybe 130++++ people give it a go and YES I'll shoot you very straight they are a combined 0-129-1 yes had HUGE Football player I called it Push after 19 in 1 hr 42 min / even tho I liked my chances, LOL

www.betfirstclass.com

ps: send wade down here also / I wanna see him drink that many
in 120 min . . . . .

ballwonder

EOG Master

Thats alot of beers. Usually a 30 pack for the weekend and games and that is with my wife having a few thats it for me.