what poster is the biggest fan

Re: what poster is the biggest fan

we have a ton also.....but we have swede....and she is hotter than any of you homos......:+excited-

Ha!! My boyfriend says there's nothin' hotter than me in my Bruschi jersey crouching like I'm ready for the snap....seriously...all the money I've spent in Victoria's Secret and a Pats jersey with some boy short panties get's him going. :houra

WVU

EOG Master

"The GOOD news is that WE have Nick Saban... and you don't."
Road Dog and Nina

you can have the weasel. If all goes well, you will have a monster season and be right in the middle of SEC mediocrity.

:houra

"The GOOD news is that WE have Nick Saban... and you don't."
Road Dog and Nina

you can have the weasel. If all goes well, you will have a monster season and be right in the middle of SEC mediocrity.

:houra

And West Virginia was good at football when? Tell you what... Beat USF and get back to me.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

mo is a huge fan, but he is a realist. wvu, son, you are the biggest fucking talking out of your ass homer on the boards. wvu wouldnt be much better than alabama if they were in the sec. as soon as you realize this, the better off you will be. you do realize that the winners of the big10,big12,sec,pac10 conferences would all totally demolish your team that plays an incredibly weak schedule year after year. would you really consider it a MONSTER season if you went undefeated and the best teams you beat were a rebuilding auburn team and usf? i like that you got school spirit, but you talk this team up way to much

Any Bama, Ten, or Auburn fan are fanatics. The all hate each other.

Skinsraj is pretty big on the Washington teams which must be painful for him

Painful would be understating it, although it's been better in recent years. But yes, I'm a devoted fan to my hometown teams, for better or worse.

As for the question posed in this thread, I think it's impossible to actually determine this...but I will say that being obnoxious and biased in one's opinions does not make one a bigger fan...just a dumber one. Same goes for fans who refuse to be critical of their team. That's just plain irresponsible and doing a disservice to the team and city.

Also, if I had to estimate, I'd put the % of "fans" of a team being fairweather or bandwagon-riders at 85% or higher. Not on this forum, but rather in general. Very few "true" fans of teams out there. I'd assume that % would be much lower among posters, though.

In conclusion, SKINS 2 NASTY.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Niners for life...time to rise from ashes this year, starting with an asskicking handed to the Cards. :+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

mo is a huge fan, but he is a realist. wvu, son, you are the biggest fucking talking out of your ass homer on the boards. wvu wouldnt be much better than alabama if they were in the sec. as soon as you realize this, the better off you will be. you do realize that the winners of the big10,big12,sec,pac10 conferences would all totally demolish your team that plays an incredibly weak schedule year after year. would you really consider it a MONSTER season if you went undefeated and the best teams you beat were a rebuilding auburn team and usf? i like that you got school spirit, but you talk this team up way to much

I bet you were all over Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl last year huh? WVU dismantled them in all facets of the game. FACT

West Virginia beat Georgia in the Sugar in 2006 FACT

now come up with some facts instead of conjecture

WVU

EOG Master

And West Virginia was good at football when? Tell you what... Beat USF and get back to me.

WVU was good last year and the year before and the year before that. Next question.

mofome

Banned

WVU very good football program... lost to Pitt last year though which killed them

wvu is nice and they're recruiting well. that pitt loss was one of the worst ive ever seen. the game was sooo big, pitt was sooooo bad, and the refs cheated for wvu badly.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU very good football program... lost to Pitt last year though which killed them

That game was the downfall of WVU the "good guy" poster and thus started his transformation into WVU the poster of today.

true story

WVU was good last year and the year before and the year before that. Next question.

Such a LONG and storied history.

WVU was a -7 to USF and lost.

WVU was a -28.5 to Pitt and lost.

ZERO National Championships

11 - 15 in bowl games losing 8 in a row from 1987 to 1998.

653 - 440 - 45 all time

A SHINING example of the Big LEAST conference. Be proud.