is this gyno??

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
this dummy across the street. mac the capper. looks like gyno in his leopard skin shirt. can someone produce the photo again??

sure seems like the same 2 fuck sticks

Re: is this gyno??

Gyno has got some weight on him. Usually wears a goatee and I believe disposed of the mentioned leapord shirt. He also wants people to know that it is not a vest.
Maybe he'll come to the next eog bash and redeem himself in a pink fucia type shirt like Kens'.lol

Gabe all joking aside I hope your walking and dieting is going better than mine.

Apple

Banned

Gyno has got some weight on him. Usually wears a goatee and I believe disposed of the mentioned leapord shirt. He also wants people to know that it is not a vest.
Maybe he'll come to the next eog bash and redeem himself in a pink fucia type shirt like Kens'.lol

Gabe all joking aside I hope your walking and dieting is going better than mine.

Whats your name across the street? You seem like a good guy.

Damn Gabe, you're almost young enough to be my son! You've got a great way of carrying yourself for your age buddy, you've got a great future brawdy!!!! I don't "my space"....but I might try it out now. Keep up the good work you do and fuck the negative bullshit that comes around once in a while.....as you can see, I've had a few bad days at the office:mad:Keep it real bro!

Whats your name across the street? You seem like a good guy.

Don't post "across the street". Lets just say that I've been around the block for years, though the block didn't have the RX on it. I just been around, and wether it was MW,OGD or other places, I now call EOG home.Peace.

Apple

Banned

Damn Gabe, you're almost young enough to be my son! You've got a great way of carrying yourself for your age buddy, you've got a great future brawdy!!!! I don't "my space"....but I might try it out now. Keep up the good work you do and fuck the negative bullshit that comes around once in a while.....as you can see, I've had a few bad days at the office:mad:Keep it real bro!

I somehow missed this post yesterday.. Thanks man for all the nice words, its been great getting to know you better.

I had no idea what age you were, its hard to tell over the computer. You are a cool dude no question about it.:cheers

I somehow missed this post yesterday.. Thanks man for all the nice words, its been great getting to know you better.

I had no idea what age you were, its hard to tell over the computer. You are a cool dude no question about it.:cheers
:+textinb3I ain't "that" fuckin' old (45).....You've done a good job here man, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!