I like Mike Huckabee.

Hate his politics, but a very likeable guy.

This entire Republican party is so white and homogoneous it's kinda silly imho. Too bad we have so many ignorant people in this world who won't vote for a person of color. But the better choice is very clear.

91023i2ndw;l

SLOPES

EOG Member
Re: I like Mike Huckabee.

I agree Identity. It's sad. But you know, maybe Obama will pull it off!!

This entire Republican party is so white and homogoneous it's kinda silly imho. Too bad we have so many ignorant people in this world who won't vote for a person of color. But the better choice is very clear.

91023i2ndw;l

BTW I agree too.. Have watched him on Maher's show. But I would never vote for him. but he is normally a level-headed and non-machismo person, which is rare for a conservative. but no way i agree with him

rayray

EOG Dedicated

i love tacos too. what i really like is to eat my tacos while i read about politics in the poly forum. please learn how to post shit in the right place. its not that hard, you can get just as much attention there as here.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

91023i2ndw;l

Disagree

First off I do agree this manis VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY scary with his Politics and if he is ever elected Prez it is time to move to another country

He is NOT a likeable guy because i don't believe ONE WORD HE SAYS and think his personality is as real as most women's breasts in Hollywood. He appears to be like Tommy Lasorda - one of the nicest guys in Public but in PRIVATE one of the nastiest most foul mouthed individuals out there

I like NOTHING about him and it is very easy to see that he is 100% EVIL

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

If I vote at all it's for Obama!! Make no mistake about that.

But if you prefer John McCain (as a person) over Mike Huckabee; you are an elitest.