Brewers fan...

Re: Brewers fan...

Yes, I think they are finished. What a way to start the most important month of the season (3-10).

2938u4ji23

rjt721

EOG Master

Yes, I think they are finished. What a way to start the most important month of the season (3-10).

2938u4ji23
Look on the bright side -- at least Yost and Gagne won't be back next season. Unfortunately, CC and Ben are also probably gone.

and please don't forget the st louis cardinals played about as badly as any team could down the stretch, finished 83-79, snuck in the playoffs and won the world series.

there were also quite a few people jumping off the bandwagon when the white sox blew almost their whole lead, snuck in the playoffs and won the world series.

so yes it looks ugly but it has looked ugly for more than a few teams in the past and they came out champions.

let's switch to a 1-man rotation until sabathia's arm falls off...

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

There is still hope, but it's not looking good right now. A lot of baseball to be played, but they need to turn it around now!

No playoffs means Yost is gone for sure!

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

Gonna be great, their one chance to get to the playoffs and only CC Sabathia shows up and he cant pitch everyday, their getting outhit, outpitched and severly outcoached.. i watched yost get outcoached by charlie manuel this week and charlie cant outmanage anyone.. oh well, at least after we lose sheets, and CC and hopefully , well be dead last behind the pirates for the next 5 years and get some more great draft picks.. this sucks

CC against the cubs tuesday while philly is in atlanta
tuesday's a big day
philly and the brew crew are even in the loss column and they're both idle monday
the season starts tuesday