Kerry Collins >>>> Vince Young

Re: Kerry Collins >>>> Vince Young

im not fooled at the 38-17 score at all...parker put up 3 tubbies which should pump up the houston defense for this week going against another great running football team...the steelers were up 25 w/ 24 minutes remaining and when they have a large lead in the 2nd half they run the ball like crazy...same w/ the titans...the steelers dominated the texans and only put up 38...i dont think the texans got a tubby till the 4th?

yes ike happened this past weekend but this is football not baseball...teams go out and have more motive...just check the saints in their first home game after katrina...the texans will show up in this game and should hover around the total listed

GL mane!

Pray tell who did the Saints play against when katrina happened? are you sure they covered many games during the after math of the hurricane?

Seriously you think players will be motivated when their minds are on relocating their families and filling out insurance forms?

Call me evil but if i were you, i would bet against every team in the path of ike for the next week or so!

Pray tell who did the Saints play against when katrina happened? are you sure they covered many games during the after math of the hurricane?

Seriously you think players will be motivated when their minds are on relocating their families and filling out insurance forms?

Call me evil but if i were you, i would bet against every team in the path of ike for the next week or so!

well see...im not taking the texans +5...im taking the titans U39 1/2 total points

ballwonder

EOG Master

I actually think Schaub plays pretty well and was an upgrade for the Texans when the got him. It was a good move. Give him possibly a year or two. Not saying in anyway they are contenders but major improvement with him at the helm.

I actually think Schaub plays pretty well and was an upgrade for the Texans when the got him. It was a good move. Give him possibly a year or two. Not saying in anyway they are contenders but major improvement with him at the helm.

In a year or two Matt Shaub is gonna have the exact same Catatonic pychosis as did David Carr courtesy of among other teams the titans..(or tyrants as david should call them)

Any body care to tell me where David Carr is now?

Ps.I have an admiration for texans fans. They have the kind of optimism you dont even see in toddlers.

:chicken:

Big mistake you are making.. Very big mistake my friend..

the Texans have not practiced for the titans until today. 91023i2ndw;l They thought they would play the ravens until game was called late on sunday i think (didnt practice sunday and monday)

And dont assume they are all that rested. Their families have just been displaced by hurrican IKE football was the last thing on their minds.

I dont know if you saw the Texans play the Steelers...That should have given you a preview of what is in store for Matt Schaub. I am sure he wont finish this game. (though i am praying that he does..) I dont like the gunslinger Rosenfelds)

Watch out for Cris johnson on the left side of the texans d line.. He probably will take one to the house off that side.

BET is on baby!

50 bucks to me plus my winnings from the titans-5!!! (too bad NFL games are on sunday. I wont be able to drink too much on Saturday night then sunday night wont be a great night to get drunk!! but i will partay now..

Matter of fact, i will spend your fifty on friday night!

:party:houra:party:houra:party

BTw.. i hope you werent really fooled by the 38-17 score...

i cant even believe Leftwich played that game..because Big ben had had enough of the hapless useless texans. Slaton will have under 20 in the first half. depending on how bad the beat down is, he might get under 30 the whole game.

If the beat down is so bad, fisher will pull his starters and call a prevent defense to kill the clock. And may be then he can go over 30..

alright slaton rushed for over a hundred w/ 1 td and the titans only put up 31...

figured id bump this for you so you dont forget!

Apple

Banned

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

and i have a harem of 15 virgins to please me every night in my bed..

I'm surprised by his poor performances in the first two games.. He was solid last season and looked to have a bunch of upside.

alright slaton rushed for over a hundred w/ 1 td and the titans only put up 31...

figured id bump this for you so you dont forget!

oh... great game.... i was drunk pretty much all of saturday...and carried through all of sunday.

it didnt help that i was sitting in the uppity section of the lower level crowd...(i seriously had to get these folks yellin and screamin every time the teaxans went for it on 4th down..)

i am not a welcher..this is a bet i will gladly pay because i made enough on my real game bet..

send me your private info by mail. and i will send you your money by Western union...

oh... great game.... i was drunk pretty much all of saturday...and carried through all of sunday.

it didnt help that i was sitting in the uppity section of the lower level crowd...(i seriously had to get these folks yellin and screamin every time the teaxans went for it on 4th down..)

i am not a welcher..this is a bet i will gladly pay because i made enough on my real game bet..

send me your private info by mail. and i will send you your money by Western union...

its all good man...was a great game if youre a titans fan...i knew there were gonna be a lot of points on the board for a titans game...just didnt believe the titans had 40+ unless their d had two or three tds...i was on the titans side myself!

its all good man...was a great game if youre a titans fan...i knew there were gonna be a lot of points on the board for a titans game...just didnt believe the titans had 40+ unless their d had two or three tds...i was on the titans side myself!

texans really couldnt stop the titans in that game..(or at least most of what i remember)

They could have scored the 40 if not for all those turn overs..But i dont play coulda woulda should, if the princess had balls she would be king stuff.

It was a great game..I played full game and then hit the -1/2 line at half time so that last INT for a tD was good for me and my fantasy team..

love finnegan.

The Owner was about the only person who wanted to draft Vince, of course that is really all that matters.