**EVERYONE** Lets put a teaser together, and lets all bet it and root for it together?

Apple

Banned
Yeah guys, I think it might be a fun thing to do. We all come up with a teaser that we all agree on and bet it together and root for it together..

Would fun if we all had the same bet going I think..

Apple

Banned
Re: **EVERYONE** Lets put a teaser together, and lets all bet it and root for it together?

Could be any type of combination. I know many here are into 3team 10 pointers.. Could be 2 team 6.5 as well... Would just like to get some team action here

Re: **EVERYONE** Lets put a teaser together, and lets all bet it and root for it together?

If we had a 3 or 4 teamer 10 points with final leg on Monday night, we could have a nice hedge/middle.

Apple

Banned

Throw one out there, a lot of people are probably asleep. This will pick up tomorrow foe sure.

Yeah guys, I think it might be a fun thing to do. We all come up with a teaser that we all agree on and bet it together and root for it together..

Would fun if we all had the same bet going I think..

i could do this tonight...just have a 10:10 tomorrow morning so ill be up for a while tonight!

Vandy +17
Alabama +1
KC +16
Dall Over 41

jaguars +15
bills +1
jets +19

id be damned if that sucker doesnt ride aaaand it has an early game, late game, and monday nighter for those of you that like to ride out a play!

jaguars +15
bills +1
jets +19

id be damned if that sucker doesnt ride aaaand it has an early game, late game, and monday nighter for those of you that like to ride out a play!

you may not want to hear this but it's foreseeable you lose all three legs of this play.

you may not want to hear this but it's foreseeable you lose all three legs of this play.

personally i highly doubt all three legs let alone any leg would lose...every team they are playing has either major flaws in their game right now are biting the injury bug...care to go into detail?

Apple

Banned

You like the Raiders to win.. ??

Anything you like this week teaze?

care to go into detail?

not tonight, i'm old and tired and gotta go to bed. but give me 10-1 odds and i'll play the other side for a hundy or two if you like..............

not tonight, i'm old and tired and gotta go to bed. but give me 10-1 odds and i'll play the other side for a hundy or two if you like..............

odds that it doesnt ride or goes 0-3?

You like the Raiders to win.. ??

Anything you like this week teaze?

possible they win, they do a couple of the things you need to accomplish to win on the road. no team is as good, or bad as we think this early on. EVERYONE is on the bills, lot of teaser/parlay money riding with them and you know how that usually works out.................talk to several and we are all seeing the same thing............

Apple

Banned

possible they win, they do a couple of the things you need to accomplish to win on the road. no team is as good, or bad as we think this early on. EVERYONE is on the bills, lot of teaser/parlay money riding with them and you know how that usually works out.................talk to several and we are all seeing the same thing............

I agree with that great saying.. :cheers

Apple

Banned

0-3 should be 25-1

no sweat, we'll keep an eye on it and see how it does.

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

I say we do it like this:

#1. Everyone that wants to be involved says so in a post. Deadline is Saturday night 10pm east coast.
#2. At 10:30, Gyno posts a list of everyone who signed up.
#3. AT 11:00, everyone casts 2 votes for someone to be a teaser captain. You can't vote for yourself. The top two vote getters are the teaser captains. If you picked both who ended up being captain, you get your first choice. If one of your picks is a captain, that's your captain. If none of your picks are captains, you'll be assigned to a team/captain based on the order in which selections are posted. Earliest posts go to captain with the most votes until half the people are on his side, everyone else goes to the second captain.
4. 11 am eastern Sunday morning Captain #1 takes a 6 point tease off the board. Captain #2 then selects, then Captain #1 etc. etc. no picks can be duplicated by the other Captain. I say we make as many selections as possible so everyone can make a small wager with a good payoff. Maybe we do the max allowable 6 pointers or some kind of sweetheart or monster teaser. I think it would be fun to have a lot of plays for a semi-lottery effect. So yeah, everyone would have to make the bet that their Captain selects. If any Captain wins a big teaser with long odds he automatically gets to be captain again the next week.

I just made all this shit up on the spot but it sounds kind of fun, lol. If we could get at least 20 people on board I think it'd be pretty cool!

Apple

Banned

I think we could, those rules sound cool to me.. I wonder if we all could agree on one teaser..

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

I think we could, those rules sound cool to me.. I wonder if we all could agree on one teaser..

Because we can't all agree on one teaser I propose the Captain system. The captain doesn't take any input from his team, it's his picks on the line. Not only do you get to root for your teaser, you get to root against another team, lol (entertainment size bets -- you wouldn't want to root against anyone with a normal sized bet involved). I also think that once you've lost as a captain, you can't be voted for again in following weeks so more people get to take a shot at the helm.

I don not know shit about teasers but I will throw in a computer play or two if you guys want12io4j2w90

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

Another thing we could do is get 10-16 people, draw for sides and order of pick, and just do a fantasy-like draft, where no picks can be repeated. That way everybody gets to put in a play.

Apple

Banned

Jags +15 does anyone not like this play?

Apple

Banned

Me too Jags +15 is one of the best ones available.

Just my 2 cents

Jax could lose by 17 and i would not be THAT surprised, that being said it's possible they even win outright, just think there are better options

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

It'll be hard for Indy to protect any lead because they're not going to be able to run the ball very well. Jax should have, at worst, a chance to back door.

So, is no one interested in getting 10-14 of us together and drawing teams and everyone drafts a teaser play? Gyno, if you want to do it I think you should start a separate thread entitled "Join the New Teaser League" or something like that. 5-7 players per team and they could battle it out head to head against other teams every week.

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

Rules are damn confusing. But sounds fun.

Apple

Banned

Buffalo +1
NE -2.5

Any of these solid?

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast

gyne, the 3 team, 10 point Basic Strategy teasars line up very well this weekend with SD, Sea, Buff and NE all around 10 mark and all at home.

I have SD +1, Sea +1/2 and Buff PK on one and I have same on 2nd except substitute NE -2 1/2 for Sea. Little worried on Sea but just can't see ST L beating an 0-2 Sea team at Sea, even with Sea issues. Sea D was supposed to be good but has let them down to date, but I think they will control St L off line - heard an announcer say not one lineman on either side of ball for St L would start for Dallas - not even Long at DE.

GL with whatever you play.

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

agree with lvmike...

i am liking

buff
ne
nyg

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Could be any type of combination. I know many here are into 3team 10 pointers.. Could be 2 team 6.5 as well... Would just like to get some team action here

Bills +3.5
Texans +17.5
Giants pk
Patriots +1.5

looks good on paper...

jaguars +15
bills +1
jets +19

well the play lost unless you hopped on the jets early before the line dropped to +9!