Serious consideration being given to UGA -6.5 as the MoFoMe NCAAF POY tomorrow

mofome

Banned
Re: Serious consideration being given to UGA -6.5 as the MoFoMe NCAAF POY tomorrow

the poy wins every year, this one will be no different. just got to look into this fucker a bit more.

Re: Serious consideration being given to UGA -6.5 as the MoFoMe NCAAF POY tomorrow

danger....danger....danger....

rjt721

EOG Master

POY on UGA traveling 2,000 miles to take on a team coming off an embarrassing home loss? Yeah, I'd strongly advise against that.

I wouldn't go there.
O line may have 2 new starters or 1 with 2 other guys
swapping positions.
DB's are a libility also.
While I like UGA I wouldn't bet on them.

mofome

Banned

POY on UGA traveling 2,000 miles to take on a team coming off an embarrassing home loss? Yeah, I'd strongly advise against that.

im no rookie to ncaaf handicapping. ive won my poy the only 6 times ive had one.

91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

im no rookie to ncaaf handicapping. ive won my poy the only 6 times ive had one.

91023i2ndw;l
Nor am I.

Have to say I like your chances of being 6-1 if you pull the trigger. But good luck with whatever you decide.

mofome

Banned

Nor am I.

Have to say I like your chances of being 6-1 if you pull the trigger. But good luck with whatever you decide.

bol to you as well.

:cheers

one

EOG Addicted

this would not be good news for the ultimate tailer.

one

EOG Addicted

un-cream?

Damn, I already went against Georgia with my Doc's picks this week. But if mofome is on board with Georgia, it's got to be worth a serious look!

ill take UGA -6 1/2 like ill take LSU -2...ive been on board for a couple days my man

lets get these BCS contenders some BCS quality wins!!!

mofome

Banned

ill take UGA -6 1/2 like ill take LSU -2...ive been on board for a couple days my man

lets do the damn thing brotha!

:houra:houra:houra

12io4j2w90:houra:houra:houra:cheers:party

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Like LSU -2 a good bit and with a gun to my head I would lay -6.5 with UGA though the situation and travel there is a little rough.

WVU

EOG Master

It wasn't long ago everyone thought Georgia was considered the top team. I like the bet

Georgia -6.5

mofome

Banned

It wasn't long ago everyone thought Georgia was considered the top team. I like the bet

Georgia -6.5

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

sl55

EOG Veteran

Georgia -6.5

Fuck,the kiss of death has spoken2348ji23e

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good luck with you're capping Mo! I'm on AZ ST +7 and ML.

mofome

Banned

some games are a little too easy.

mofome

Banned

quebb u saw this already dumbo

mofome

Banned

quebb, those were the good old days.

ha ha...were still winning...youre just getting stung on sports we dont know as well