OT: Girl says she has a 'rape fantasy'

Re: OT: Girl says she has a 'rape fantasy'

"That's cool. I've got a pair of speedos and a ski mask in my car. Be back in 5 miinutes.."

just post her street address here and someone reading might help fulfill her fantasy.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

how do you reply? supposed this is your gf, do you have to part ways?

:+clueless

i've met a couple of those in my time.it definitely had me conflicted to say the least.on the one hand i thought it was sort of twisted and i did have the thought of maybe distancing myself also.hard call there....

how do you reply? supposed this is your gf, do you have to part ways?

:+clueless

this isnt that big a deal. she's a little freaky, good for you. just dont let her know where you live or work, and you will eventually need to change your number as well... but have fun first.

One of my best girl friends has the same fantasy. Wants to get a nightstick shoved in her snatch, cuffed, and fucked. Just means the girl is kinky, not necessarily crazy

Make sure you video tape it and that she states at the start of the video that the two of you are "play acting or roleplaying" or you may be opening yourself up to some legal problems down the road 12io4j2w90

This is probably more common than people think. It is the thought of no control and just being taken. If you know this girl very well and it is not a new relationship then I would say ok. If you just met her a few months ago don't do it. You don't know what she may do later if you two breakup.

Having a rape fantasy and actually wanting to be raped are two very, very different ideas. While many women have rape fantasies, I don't think any one of them desire to be raped.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Watch the final episode of "Dexter". Now available to rent. Excellent series. Watch from season one too.

Wacho woman invites a policeman friend of CSI blood guy Dexter into home for seconds and wants it a little rougher. Afterwards she goes into bathroom and gives herself a Ruffie with some wine. When policeman hears her fall, he calls 911. She tells doctor then Police she has no memory and if there is Ruffie in system, vaginal tearing it must be Dexter's friend. All to blackmail Dexter. She will drop charges if Dexter goes back to her. The officer charged is Dexter's best friend and role model.

Watch the final episode of "Dexter". Now available to rent. Excellent series. Watch from season one too.

Wacho woman invites a policeman friend of CSI blood guy Dexter into home for seconds and wants it a little rougher. Afterwards she goes into bathroom and gives herself a Ruffie with some wine. When policeman hears her fall, he calls 911. She tells doctor then Police she has no memory and if there is Ruffie in system, vaginal tearing it must be Dexter's friend. All to blackmail Dexter. She will drop charges if Dexter goes back to her. The officer charged is Dexter's best friend and role model.

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about. Dawg got me hooked on this show. We rented the whole first season and that lady was insane. It is going to be really twisted woman to do that just to try to keep a man. But she does get it in the end! :hangt

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Make sure you video tape it and that she states at the start of the video that the two of you are "play acting or roleplaying" or you may be opening yourself up to some legal problems down the road 12io4j2w90

Excellent advice here :cheers

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Good Idea wouldnt work though she could say you made her say it and its thrown out. Coerision tactics dont hold up in court.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

My old lady has rape fantasies, and it took a while to get used too. I think that it may be pretty common amongst women actually. Anyway, she likes to be raped ( by me only) when we go to the park for a walk. Kind of pushed down on a park bench and railed like a hood rat, complete with being slapped and forcefully made to give some head, and multiple pinned down positions. Like I said, it was difficult to get used too in the begining, but now, I'm O.K. with it. I still think that I am leaving myself open to rape charges one day if she ever gets pissed and then she films it. Then I think I would be screwed.

mofome

Banned

This is probably more common than people think. It is the thought of no control and just being taken. If you know this girl very well and it is not a new relationship then I would say ok. If you just met her a few months ago don't do it. You don't know what she may do later if you two breakup.

known this girl for years and thats what she said, just the thought of having no control. still seems weird.

known this girl for years and thats what she said, just the thought of having no control. still seems weird.

I didn't say it was right, it is very weird to me! It is common, very common! :hangt

I had a girl ask me to rape her while we were getting down. Major turnoff. I am all for rough sex but the word "rape" is not a turn on.

Rape by far when it comes to women. Nasty word. Any man who rapes a woman should be castrated. Just my opinion.

There's a difference between wanting to be dominated or tied up or whatever and wanting to be RAPED.

Rape her, then leave a her the number of a good psychiatrist so she can get those daddy issues resolved.

Or just rape her. Either way.

girls are crazy.

Yup. Fucking crazy.